FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

what about CCNA

internetjobs
what about CCNA Certification, is it valuable, can we get job with out real experience ?
amineelasry
internetjobs wrote:
what about CCNA Certification, is it valuable, can we get job with out real experience ?
The Cisco CCNA network associate certification validates the ability to install, configure, operate, and troubleshoot medium-size routed and switched networks, including implementation and verification of connections to remote sites in a WAN. This new curriculum includes basic mitigation of security threats, introduction to wireless networking concepts and terminology, and performance-based skills. This new curriculum also includes (but is not limited to) the use of these protocols: IP, Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP), Serial Line Interface Protocol Frame Relay, Routing Information Protocol Version 2 (RIPv2),VLANs, Ethernet, access control lists (ACLs) " from cisco site "

but I think that it depend to your first experience , knowledge ans skills before trying to prepar CCNA cerfitication ..
redhakaw
get Network+ first, then experience, then off you go and get your CCNA Wink
fpwebs
I am only in high school right now but am taking a Cisco Academy Networking class at the moment. It's pretty easy, but I just really wish I knew if I should stay with it through college or if I should go into another profession. I'll stay with them until I graduate high school (next year) and see how things will come along. I might stick with it depending whether or not I can find a good job with it. Does anyone know what I should do with it after high school? I know I'm going to college but should I stick with it? What can I do after I finish college? Please PM me.
cloudship
what is the certificate all about? what if one has it and what job can he then get?