FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Photoshop 7.0 closes once fully loaded need help

amysanders
hey when i open adobe photoshop it loads but then ends the process and will not open, iv fully reinstalled photshop but it hasnt fixed this problem of closing once it has loaded, iv even run PCtools registry cleaner and it hasnt fixed it either. please help me if you can
AftershockVibe
Sounds like it's crashing, however, I'm afraid I have no idea why.

It could be a plugin or similar which is causing it. If you haven't already tried, you might want to clear out (move) any custom brushes or plugins etc from the installation directory then see if it helps.
jordi
Download the newest version of photoshop (it isn't free (but a 30-day trial)) on the adobe version. Adobe Photoshop CS3 is a very good one. I don't use that one, but I have try it, and its good. But nou I have CS2 .. Razz
amysanders
AftershockVibe wrote:
Sounds like it's crashing, however, I'm afraid I have no idea why.

It could be a plugin or similar which is causing it. If you haven't already tried, you might want to clear out (move) any custom brushes or plugins etc from the installation directory then see if it helps.

i think this will be a good one to try first although i dont think i have any custome stuff, then i may buy the latest version if nowt else works, or maybe even reformat my laptop
amysanders
Okay so iv found out how to fix this problem so if anyone else has the problem of photoshop loading but closing straight away simply dubble click photoshop to open it and straight away hold down Alt + Ctrl + shift and dnt let go and this will delete settings and reset them and it will make photoshop work again.