FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

I need to have one

jossylala
I am nineteen years old and i havenot gone into a real relationship.i need some one to help me out.what shud I do? and who is willing to be mine?please help.............................
Bluedoll
I am really confused here. You haven't gotten into a real relationship! Ok. So?

Your age isn't very important to this question but I do think who you are with is. That person will come along someday and you will just know it.

It doesn't hurt in the meantime to see people and make friends. When you are ready to have a close relationship it will happen not just to you but to the other person as well. There should be no rush its not like a race or something.
Flarkis
I'm getting tired of saying this. But can you people please use proper english or a spell checker at least. Not everyone here speaks english as a 1st language.

But to the point, i agree that age doesn't matter in this. Also if you are purposely looking for a relationship you wont get very far most of the time. Most times someones meets someone they want to be in a relationship with, they usually meet in unexpected ways.

Good luck to you.
Markus.
xkobram
I think the most important thing is, when someone is interested in you, you take your chance and don't be shy.

The day before yesterday I heard stories from my friend who could kiss some girl but got scared and just hugged her. He could invite her somewhere,e.g. in cinema, he could bring her flowers, but when time of action became, he couldn't take his chance.

If you are looking for some girl start going somewhere with your friends, parties, pubs, trips, clubs and so on ("between people" we say in our country.) Start meeting new friends everywhere and sooner or later you will surely find the right one!
Azmo
as someone just said, it's no race, take it easy, love will find you, but not if you look for it desperately, beeing 19 and not have been in a real relationship isn't very unsusual or strange in any way, and you can always turn around completley, and say that you save yourself for someone special, and POFF, you'll be very popular very fast Smile

Don't look for love, let love find you!

Best of luck! /Azmo
molif
Azmo wrote:

i agree with that. you will have love when you least expect it.
TrueFact
I agree with almost everyone here.... Age doesn't matter...
Another point is what Azmo and molif pointed out... let love find you.

No matter how hard you look for love ... it will come when it comes.
Also, you may suffer because you've chosen inappropriate person for you while if you love (not choose) you'll mostly have a better life and the real relation you are seeking. And never forget that 19 is young for everlasting relations anyway.

Good luck
Aleksandroz
molif wrote:
Azmo wrote:

i agree with that. you will have love when you least expect it.

I totally agree with you.. Some day a girl will came who will like/ love you just the way you are.. You will realize that problem is not with you.. you are probably a good gay, and some good girl will notice it Smile
Molle
People are in different stages of their lifes... You should not think "Uhm, I gotta go into a relationship, because I'm really late."

When you find someone, you find someone. Love is not something that just pops up when you want it. Some girl will look at you and say, "Hey, he is a nice and caring gay." and she is going to like you. Just wait, will you...
ainieas
Molle wrote:
Some girl will look at you and say, "Hey, he is a nice and caring gay." and she is going to like you. Just wait, will you...
I totally agree. Girls are looking for good gays all the time! Wink Sorry couldn't resist! :p
xkobram
ainieas wrote:
Molle wrote:
Some girl will look at you and say, "Hey, he is a nice and caring gay." and she is going to like you. Just wait, will you...
I totally agree. Girls are looking for good gays all the time! Wink Sorry couldn't resist! :p

I can't work out the meaning of both posts... Are you making joke of mistake ainieas or are you seriously joking? Very Happy

I dont wanna be gay...
ainieas
xkobram wrote:
ainieas wrote:
Molle wrote:
I can't work out the meaning of both posts I dont wanna be gay...

Relax bro! I was just kiddin. I'm pretty sure Molle meant "nice and caring GUY" and not GAY.