FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

nakamaru
My site is down with all of these errors and stuff and it has done it before and been fixed within a week but it's been like this for 2 so can you please fix it or tell me what's wrong or if I need to switch to another hosting provider.

http://narutolegends.frihost.net/

e-mail me at evanjh@gmail.com
tidruG
I'm just guessing here, but maybe your site got deleted or somethuing because of your large period of inactivity...

But only one of the admins will be able to give you a proper reply... wait until one of them sees your question.
mOrpheuS
You account most certainly is still alive.
The problem you are facing is some kind of php error, or a permissions problem and switching hosts will not help you with that.
This could have been caused by any recent modification that you might have done to your files/configuration.
and you are the only one who can investigate and fix it, unless you zip your files and send it over to someone else (or some other similarly desperate measures)

Wink
n0obie4life
I dunno SMF. But one thing, check the config file for SMF in the root. The one that has the SQL db data.