FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Explosm Comics

Roush
I dont know if anybody has seen them or not, but they are daily online comics. Personally I find them hilarious.
blk3
do you have a link where we can see this online comic?
carlokes
Hi there,

I went to Google to search for the website of the comics and found this, which is for sure what the original poster is talking about:

http://www.explosm.net/comics/

I love this type of comics, small, quick and simple. Quite some laughs assured Smile

Stay Cool !!
ddukki
I've been reading this comic for about two years now. It's one of the funniest comics I've ever read (and one of the most disturbing). Their movies are also very good (and very disturbing). Everyone should just give this a go.
rightclickscott
I read a few of the newer ones, and they suck. I'm not going to bother looking at any more.
Chalchihuitlicue
I think most of the Cyanide and Happiness comics are hysterical. There are a few that I think just go too far or I don't get the reference, but on the whole I think they're well done.
exarkun
lol some of them are fun, but not all. But i'll think i'll continue reading them as long as it is still being drawn as a little joke per day is good for the health! =p