FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Blood+

Roush
Has anybody ever watched it. It is on Adult Swim, but I have seen the full season in Japanese. It was a pretty good series imo.
crimson_aria
just heard about this yesterday from a friend. she said it's good. will watch it soon.
carlokes
Hi there,

Blood has quite some time already Smile
There is a movie by the same name (animated movie) Blood: The Last Vampire which came before the serie Blood+ and in my opinion i a must see. The serie itself explains a lot of things that are of no interest to the movie.

Overall, both the movie and the anime should be seen Smile

Stay cool !!
urbanbuddha
The anime was a great watch. I highly recommend it for its deep story, though Saya is the typical forget the past protagonist, when she realizes her role (like in any other story) it gets really exciting.
votd
I've watched some episodes (not all, but some) of it and I was quite impressed. Both drawings and story are far beyond average. It's not very impressive though, but as for TV series that is 51 episodes long - it's very nice story. It pretends to be scary horror, but it really isn't as much scary as it would be, but this anime isn't about all "horror" thing either. Especially I like the music, because it was Hans Zimmer who helped to compose it. Made very well.
karrupin
I like the theme song more than the plot story. . .hehe, well actually this story is not too bad, but this isn't my type of anime Wink
gaconex
i just watch 10 episode..it was a great series....
drunkenkoz
This anime was alright, though it completely through me off near the end when I found out that all the people in the town were paid actors.
pauline5765
This is one of my favorite anime. I only mark an anime my favorite if the overall quality of the story line is really excellent. This anime, Blood+ has one of the best endings I've ever watched! Really a satisfying ending in the end and until now I'm still hoping there would be some other remake/season for this.
nepalstar
Just heard about this so searching for this to watch, if anybody know the links for that plz share with us... Want to watch Blood+
XchaosX
Blood + was an amazing anime I have watch the entire series 3 times already