FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Scrubs Season 7 - Tonight

MsRedImp
Scrubs Season 7 starts tonight Very Happy

Anybody else a major Scrubs fan? It's one of those amazing programs that not many people have got around to watching, unfortunately.
bluefossil
Damn I forgot. good thing I have a DVR. love that stuff. I guess I'll get off now and watch it before i go to sleep. kinda sad that this is the last season. but I guess go out before you wear out your welcome, is always a better thing.
Coclus
Yeah scrubs is awesome.. so funny!
Blaster
I totally forgot about it. I have all 6 seasons on my computer.... I watched one season in a whole day. I love scrubs. Its one of the funniest Dr. shows around.
Zaini711
Yeah.. Scrubs is one of the funniest series on TV. Can you imagine it's Season 7 already. Although over my parts of the world, our TV station still showing up to Season 3. But thanks goodness to pirated DVD, we can watch all shows as current as the US. Officially, I'm not supporting pirated goods (wink, wink) but do we have a choice ??????
MsRedImp
I have it ready to watch since it came out, but about a month ago I started going through Season 1-6 for like the 3rd time and I am Disc 2 of Season 6 now and want to finish before I can watch Season 7, can't wait Very Happy

There aren't many shows like it, I don't understand why a lot of people have never seen it. It's not fair!
bluefossil
I just wonder how they are going to end the series. This being the last season, Do you think they will have a spin off for someone?
MsRedImp
Nah I don't think they will do that, it will be upset to see the final episode of Season 7 though whatever happens. I hope J.D and Elliott get married, but then again J.D is having a son with Kim so I don't know how that would work out. Confused