FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

A Great GTA Site!!

GTAKing
Go To http://www.gtakingz.frihost.net/home if your a GTA Fan!!
wistom
oh my god, the speed is so slow, but your site is very good i think , through i open it slow.
jveezy
Well, it looks cool. It's well organized. All the links are easy to find on the left. Login stuff is easy to find on the right.

That image at the top seems kinda useless. Sure it looks cool, but it doesn't seem to serve any purpose. Maybe replace it with a title header or something.

24KB is a lot to have to load, especially for a dialup user.
GTAKing
Yeah its a little Blan at the moment, and its still under construction.
Cragger
I like it, simple though.

Hope you get some users, also maybe intergrate a gta banner instead of the one you have. Would look better.
Anderman
Its looking alright,
Try getting some renders of GTA characters and adding them into layout images
nhl4000
Nice clean site. Good layout. Banner looks cool but would be cooler if there was a banner with some GTA characters in it and site's name. Great.

PS. Keep up the good work, and get all the pages to exist! Very Happy
mark
Hey, great site except that the main banner should have some images on it. It doesnt take time to load.
n0obie4life
1 Suggestion.

Put this in public_html

1) Create a file called .htaccess

2) Put this sentence

Code:
DirectoryIndex home
(case senstive)
golles
Hey GTAKing, your site looks really well but the loading time...
hmm other pages doesn't load to much, how much scripts do you run at the main index? maybe you need to remove some, probably one is slowing up everything (just a thought)
well keep up the good work Smile

//golles
digibluez
I dont know why's that,but it loads in 1s for me wiht dsl.
I would say it looks regular,but it's ookay as its a gameing site.
Zaheer Khan
its a good blog but i have seen this blog so many times. why dont you people use some other blogs????? anyhow, its good. and i like GTA too much. the only game i play.
Cragger
About the load time.

Im on 512Kb and it loaded in under a second for me, im using Firefox 1.0.6.
lpbrasil
i like the template, but i prefer Post Nuke or Mambo for portal system, and create one logo for you website. Wink