FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Laugh is cure

Aleksandroz
I wanted to ask – how often do you laugh?
I really think that laugh can be cure in some occasions.. I know.. I had difficult years, and in those years I was less resistant to flue.. Comparing, for example, this year..

My suggestion is, for this topic, is to write a joke, that made you laugh..

Who is going to be first? Not me Wink
tony
hihi; it makes me to laugh Very Happy

Code:

A kindergarten teacher was observing her class of children while they drew. She would occasionally walk around to see each child's artwork. As she got to one little girl who was working diligently, she asked what the drawing was.

The girl replied, "I'm drawing God."

The teacher paused and said, "But no one knows what God looks like." Without missing a beat or looking up from her drawing, the girl replied, "They will in a minute."
vineeth
I got an SMS last day... It says

Code:
"Oh, I am worrying for many days with so many articles about consequences of alcoholism. It reads horrible... Loss of liver function, kidney function, nervous damage... Its enough for me. I am stopping...
Reading articles !"
Aleksandroz
Harry's wife says, "Harry, do these jeans make my ass look like the side of the house?"
He says, "No, our house isn't blue."

A french fry walks into the bar and says to the bartender "Hay , could I get a beer please"
The barthened looks at him shacking his head and say "No, we don't serve food here"
rvec
please keep the jokes in the jokes forum
-close-