FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

The best my game

lukand
GTA san andreas is the best my games, and I wait GTA 4 for PC
ForceRun
Not a big fan of the 3d GTA, I played the GTA 2 a bit but it got boring fast. I did like the open game play, but the graphics of GTA3+ just suck, and the game is hard to play after getting so use to other FPS like Counterstrike
Pikokola
oh come on.. what's the point telling us that you like that game...
at least say something about why did you love that game, so we could - at least - "seduced" to play that game or compare it to another game if we dislike that game.

note : IMO for me GTA was a pointless game, I just play them when I'm stressed out, Yeah you know what did I do, not doing quest or anything, just killing people, having fun with the police and when I'm tired by running away from the police, restart the game and start kill another peoples ^^
amysanders
Im going to get GTA 4 once it comes out for pc two no way am i ever going to buy a ps3
Legolas710
I don't really care much for the later versions of GTA either...

Also, I'm going to stick with PCs. Smile
carlokes
Hi there,

I have played all GTA games since the very first one. that was really a long time ago. ^Since when i have played all GTA games and i always had the same feeling. They are quite enjoyable but after a while i get bored to death and find myself uninstalling the game to make room for something else.
Nowadays I like to play fast games that really dont have much to do or really enormous games that have so much to do that you almost can't in real time do everything possible.

Stay Cool everyone !!
Legolas710
I don't actually do much game playing...

But I must say that my favorite game so far is The Lord of the Rings Online: Shadows of Angmar.
jcnet
man,!!!!!!!!! GTA is my all time favorite... its just your second life there.......
really cool....... NO ONE CAN EVER FIND A GAME LIKE GTA....

that was the game of my life......You wont get bored by playing..... and am in want of the new version....... have to purchase.... i cant wait for that.......~~~!!
CMA
...Not to sound like an ass here, but you should look at the stickies before posting threads like these...

http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-6168.html

http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-82.html
girisimselradyoloji
the best game is need for speed carbon