FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

A new movie....Harry Potter 4...

caiba
Next Year the famous Harry Potter, will launch the Harry Potter 4 movie....In my opinion, it is very kewl that movie, and the grafics are very good....What are your opinion ?
Conikair
I think it looks like it's going to be really good.
tfx
cant wait until the film is out
tfx
yea, the film will be splitted to 2 parts, well, because it's too long
Mofalution
i do not like Harry Potter! It's so soft Wink

i generely dont like a fable or something like this!
Conikair
No, actually, they're not splitting it. They were going to but not anymore. Crying or Very sad
deswithat
i don't like if the movie splitted to 2 part ?
Its meant we have to go to movie twice ,isn't !
dark_paladin
Harry Potter 4 is the best among the 5 Harry Potter book, so I expect much from the movie. I seriously hope that they will make it better than the Prisoner of Azkaban...
wow man great never heard abt it thanx for this such cool info and now i am dying for the movie to release

and yes i am expecting it to be better than harry potter :prisoner of Azkaban
pll
I rhink I don't will go to see it ... But I have read the book. Shocked

Very good book... but so long .
steve
i am not a big fan of Potter but i ll see it when its finished, 100% sure Smile
Monkeydog
The Prisoner of Azkaban was a much mor better movie than the first 2 tho.
Not sure this movie we'll be great...but i'll see it to see Mad-Eye Moody...
GTA
I don't like this movies at all
kain
They officially completed recording it. Now they're just fixing some stuff. It's coming to theatres in November of THIS year. Here's a lot of info on it- http://www.veritaserum.com/movies/movie4/ You can download interviews and news reports about it. It's awesome.
lockwolf
Not a real harry potter fan. he kinda bores me and really its just a cheezy kids horror story in a way
Monkeydog
ummm how is it a horror story?I was never terrifed about it...
roguejedi
So far the only movie that I managed not to get bored of is the Chamber of Secrets, but the Goblet of Fire is my favorite HP book so I am hoping that the movie will be as good as the book or better.
LIL_BART
i want to see the new harry potter movie i like the harry potter movies but i do not to read the books they are too LONG the plot and characters are cool and great for there parts in the movie
kazoe
goblet of fire is my fave book of HP, so im banking so much on this on this one, honestly im not satisfied with the turnout of HP3 movie, especially when you've read the whole book. I hope they would do better in this one, getting a good story summarization or whatever they want to do, just dont go stack it with effects with no congruent story at all lke they did to HP3 movie. They could do better than that. I just wish they put more heart on it, than being overly grandiose w/o a point.
sprinqles
I can't wait for HP 4! I have all three dvds at home and I've got all the books. Smile I love HP 3 too, that's the best out of the three so far. I'm expecting HP 4 to be better or as good as HP 3. Smile
Slowhand
Well, its the fourth movie of Harry Potter. I guess most people cant wait untill it comes out. But I'm one of the few people who dont like Harry Potter anymore.. I like the first books, but now its to much of it, I think. But I hope for the real fans it will be a nice movie!
ManKind Monster
i can't wait for it.

but too bad that is 2 part's and not 1 Crying or Very sad
auacule
GoF is my favorite book as well (along with PoA and now HBP) and from what i saw of the movie (trailers, pics and such) It seems like it'll be a really good one. I loved their casting (except for Fleur, she doesnt look like the Fleur JK described), and I hope they leave in all the essentials at least cos it won't be easy to tell everything in 3 hours.
pagaldivanna
in my option.....the story is kool.......cuzee i rade book 20 time so i know the story Laughing
nakamaru
dark_paladin wrote:
Harry Potter 4 is the best among the 5 Harry Potter book, so I expect much from the movie. I seriously hope that they will make it better than the Prisoner of Azkaban...

I sure hope so. That movie was such a letdown.
hiddentear__
yep yep the animation and graphics etc in the movies are excellent and all but has anyone noticed that with each film something changes bout the positioning of everthing and the new dumbledore is really bad it's such a shame that Richard Harris died he was flawless exactly how i imagined him from the book. Like i mean you would think that with the technology available today they'll be able to at least use Richard's voice in the movies after he died but no Dumbldore undergoes a dramatic voice character and appearance change.
No matter what JK Rowlings says i think that the movies do not stay true to the book a lot of things change and they cut out way to much i understand that the movie would take to long if they used most of the book but i would rather sit in a cinema for 6 or more hours and see a perfect replica of the book come to life rather than a measly 3 hour version......IS IT JUST ME.
I love the books to bit i've read each and everyone at least 20 times including the latest book Harry Potter and the Hallf Blood Prince and i think JK Rowlings does an amazing job she is really good at what she does and i wouldn't want her to stop after the 7th book i would really want her to write more
cnnet
so many series
and I think we'd better have a change
Wink
mark
I am a harry potter fanatic. I have checked out the trailers, have some pics and also run a website. I hope the movie is going to be better than the first three. I have heard that it has become one of the costliest movies to be ever made?
knskater
I go every year the first day of the movie when it comes out. This next time it comes out we are going to go to an IMax.
Mr.Podcast
Monkeydog wrote:
The Prisoner of Azkaban was a much mor better movie than the first 2 tho.
Not sure this movie we'll be great...but i'll see it to see Mad-Eye Moody...

Thanks for saying that. No one usually agrees with me whenever I say the 3rd is the best so far. I think the 4th would HAVE to be 3 hours or more if they aren't splitting it. If it isn't, I'll be way below expectations.
twiztid
i dont like harry potter movies but i am going to see it anyways heh :s
Twikki
caiba wrote:
Next Year the famous Harry Potter, will launch the Harry Potter 4 movie....In my opinion, it is very kewl that movie, and the grafics are very good....What are your opinion ?

it looks better than the third! and I just finished the 4th book