FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

MSN Messenger 7.5 (BETA)

dan751
I have found a copy of MSN Messenger 7.5 (BETA) that has leaked out of microsoft!! A friend gave me a copy, if anyone wants a copy, please post, and I will post a download link. One of the major changes I noticed is the logon screen. Anywhoo, I like the changes on it. So, let me know if you want a copy.
doom
dan751 wrote:
I have found a copy of MSN Messenger 7.5 (BETA) that has leaked out of microsoft!! A friend gave me a copy, if anyone wants a copy, please post, and I will post a download link. One of the major changes I noticed is the logon screen. Anywhoo, I like the changes on it. So, let me know if you want a copy.

I don't use that memory hogging ******, and no one should. I had version 7 one and it took 20mb of ram! Now I use miranda which has msn/aim/yahoo/irc/everything and only uses 2mb of ram. Smile There's so much crap in messenger nowadays it's not even worth an update.
n0obie4life
Nice.

May I hope you get a spyware/virus while looking for one.
dan751
Yea, I know, but the only service I really use is MSN, and with the 1GB of ram I have, I can spare some memory.Very Happy
Quote:

lol, nope. I wrote my own spyware/antivirus and firewall programs, and they do better any other.Very Happy
babumuchhala
http://frihost.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=4998

Gentelmen shift to the above link

n0obie4life u were the one who started that thread & u are a mod :O
doom
n0obie4life wrote:
Nice.

thanks for the kind words.
tidruG
Right then... there's an official MSN BETA 7.5 thread, and it's right HERE

EDIT: OK, so it's not the "Official" thread, but it's definitely the older one, and since that has more posts, I'm leaving that unlocked and locking this one Very Happy