FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

loving through internt.Is it real love???

rinujohn
we all are wanting for love..with the introduction of internet loe changed its form....now we all know that most of the peoples are engaged in relationships through internet...whats the possibility of this type relationships...is it real........loving through the belive in a person.............(Sorry for my english).whays your thoughts about this matter...is it possible for a new relatioship between two persons both of them are living in two countries and never seen each other.......????
imera
It is possibly; I and my boyfriend meet true internet, and we lived in two different countries, two different continents too.
I have had a better luck with finding a partner than my sister, she doesn’t want a nice boy, and she doesn’t know what she wants either. We can say that it’s because she is young and immature, but if one boy say something nice to her she has fallen for him. So it’s important to see who you may love to be with and who you may love.
rinujohn
Its great to meet some1 with true love..best of luck in your future endeavours......
Flarkis
I would say that it is possible for you to feel a strong connection to someone through the internet, and even have a strong fancy (crush) on them. But as for love i feel that there needs to be some sort of physical contact or connection, and i don't mean sex by this, for true love to be established. But this is just my opinion, I'm also a person who doesn't believe long distance relationships can work. Regardless i wish luck to everyone who tries this.

Markus

P.S. i don't speak english well either
molif
Flarkis wrote:
But as for love i feel that there needs to be some sort of physical contact or connection

yes that is so true... once you have met the person then can you be sure...
fancymoon
rinujohn wrote:
we all are wanting for love..with the introduction of internet loe changed its form....now we all know that most of the peoples are engaged in relationships through internet...whats the possibility of this type relationships...is it real........loving through the belive in a person.............(Sorry for my english).whays your thoughts about this matter...is it possible for a new relatioship between two persons both of them are living in two countries and never seen each other.......????

i also waiting for love.and dear i succeeded in this .because i have many ways to do this .wana take it then plzzz contact me am making a website in this way ok
contact me on this or if yu want then i will give u my email ID Rolling Eyes Embarassed
fancymoon
imera wrote:
It is possibly; I and my boyfriend meet true internet, and we lived in two different countries, two different continents too.
I have had a better luck with finding a partner than my sister, she doesn’t want a nice boy, and she doesn’t know what she wants either. We can say that it’s because she is young and immature, but if one boy say something nice to her she has fallen for him. So it’s important to see who you may love to be with and who you may love.

its up to you that what kind of friend u want.and it depends on urs mind and naturality.thats why i syuggest u to make a friend klike urs only
thats why am making a website in this way
keep watching this Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
fancymoon
rinujohn wrote:
Its great to meet some1 with true love..best of luck in your future endeavours......

i am totally agree with u Wink
dlseven777
I have to agree with most of the above posters. I don't think you can truly know if you love someone until you have met them in person.

I tend to think love will lead to marriage, and to be married to someone means constant physical contact. The internet does not truly give this.

It's hard to say if relationship can be started based on internet conversations only. Because then the same arugement can be used to become more serious. And then in turn even be used to argue that marriage decisions can be made without ever meeting a person in person.

Maybe I've stretched it a litte. And you can prolly see my undecided position on this matter as well. But I just wanted to share my thoughts.
rinujohn
ya ur point is gud..me too think so.....internet is gud for starting a new relation......but if u want to make it to a reality you need physical contact.............otherwise it will continue as a bodyless relation.......Its only my thought,through my experience till now.........
Flarkis
Ok i would like to thank the ignorant people who cant bother to spell in english. For those of us like me who speak english as something other than a 1st language i would ask that you at least use a spell checker.

And i think the internet is a great way to meet people, you are not gona meet every girl in a bar or at work. But like everyone said the actual falling in love has to be something physical.
Da Rossa
rinujohn wrote:

Trust me: it's no real love at all. This is illusion, man. Ok, I've done this before, when I was like 14 years old. Just too childish. I fed myself in "feelings" but what then? LOL at me.
mawfia
Yea i think dating or meeting people online is another tool just like anything else. It starts conversation just like how it would go at a bar, club, store, church, etc. It is more convienent way of starting with the attraction phase of meeting someone and then deciding if you want to go further with the encounter or not.
rheanna
Internet dating is a joke............I don't know how many dates I've been on but it seems to be an annoying pain in my arse...I'll stick with school. lol The old fashion pick up.
Da Rossa
Just one remark though: the net can be a good place for acquaintance. However, be careful.
Coclus
Yeah I don't think it is very good to find love over the internet, but everything is possible..
ssthanapati
rinujohn wrote:

Ya it can happen. amy cousin sis used 2 live in USA and a guy lived in India. They never met each other but they were in love. They used 2 talk 2 each other through d internet. This yr she came 2 india and met him for d frst time and they got married. Smile
Azmo
As people already said, I do belive that you can fall for someone over the internet, but it's first when you meet them in real life that you know if the feelings are for that person or if the feelings are just for the illussion you had of the other person. Internet is a great place to meet people, but be careful with telling people that you are in love with them if you havn't met them in real life Smile
mike_phi
Hi all my take on this is that one can definatly get in touch on the net make contacts and fantacise about the person on the other side but for love to develope there is no alternative to the old fashion way you have to meet up and use some of your human sences to build a person up until love.

but there is nothing wrong in using the net getting to know people to a certain level but you will have to hook up at some point for true love to result.

however after hooking up you can sort of feed love from a remote location over the internet it is a bit of work but after having met someone then the internet connection actually does carry love, maybe I should patent that "Love enabled IP"or "IPvLove" he he

cheers
rinujohn
Love doesn't have a body.....But still it dominate in this world..............thats the love............
Da Rossa
rinujohn wrote:
Love doesn't have a body.....But still it dominate in this world..............thats the love............

That's another discussion. Does it really rule the world? I wish it would.
Ankhanu
The internet is a TERRIBLE medium through which to find love. I don't recommend it to anyone. If love happens more power to ya, but looking for it online is folly. There are just too many trust issues involved, and too many incorrect impressions concerning who/what each person actually is.

That said, I did meet my wife online via IRC. We've been married over 6 years now. We have had success, but in general, internet relationships are a bad idea Razz
Da Rossa
Humm... you proved that this is a little more complicated... people seeking for love do feed this kind of hope: they rationally know it's a bad idea, however they think that "I may be lucky like Ankhanu was!"
Bluedoll
Idea

There is hope everywhere. I have know people that have dated online and moved the relationship to real life. They are now married with children.

I know people that I talk to online that share their lives, thoughts and inner most feelings with each other. Others that have extended this into real life by meeting. Still others just continue to enjoy what they have found online.

There are also jokes, gamers, cheaters and very unhappy people online. Stands to reason that there would be both.

To answer the question can love be found really depends on the people involved and thier expectations. Honesty and respect is a big factor in any relationship.

We might also examine what love means to us as well but that my friends is a whole new thread?

Rolling Eyes
Sphaerenkern
I think you can just love someone when you know him or her and I doubt that you can know someone so good over the Internet.

In my opinion, you don't experience someone via Internet how this person acts in real life, no matter if it's e-Mail, videochat or whatever.
cavey
If the persons are 100% honest, then you can love someone you haven't met. You can share your thoughts and feelings through text and videomessaging, often more intense than you would if you met that person in real life.
But you could also pretend to be someone better or different than you are. Then the other one falls in love with someone else but the real you. That is not true love. This could also happen in real life, though. You can pretend to be someone better/different face to face.
If you fall in love with someone through internet, you won't know if it's real before you meet the other one. So I would not plan a wedding or anything before that :)
agustin
Its different kind of love but still being love. i think.