FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Stephen King Movies

melissareich
Have you ever saw any Stephen King movies? They generally tend to be so long... approximately more than 4 hours! So far I've seen Rose Red and another that I cannot think of the name right now. I love his movies, but sometimes they tend to get boring because they are really long. I usually buy them from Wal*Mart in the $5.00 bin because I think it's a great deal!

How many have you saw?
Did you like them?

If you have any lists of movies he has made, please feel free to post! Thanks! Smile
Shewolf
Secret Window, is his originally, isn't it?
I've just watched that one and Rose Red, I think. I might have watched some others without even knowing Laughing
HDirtwater
Secret Window is a Stephen King story.

Others are, The Shining, The Dead Zone, Christine, Cujo, The Green Mile, and Shawshank Redemption. All great films.
MrBlueSky
The movie based on a Stephen King story which I like the most is "The Langoliers". It is an intriging story, not really horror, but a bit surrealistic. Other King movies I like are "Hearts in Atlantis", the above mentioned "The Shawshank Redemption", "Stand by Me" and "Apt Pupil". I have to say I don't like his horror movies. The same for his books: I only like his non-horror stories.