FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Anybody liked to play Chrono Cross?

anonymous21
Yeah... Chrono Cross spread throughout the world in 1999 (For Japan, US, and other countries) and 2000 (For some). I know it's long ago but the sequel of the 1996 Chrono Trigger comes back to a player's life (Hahaha... me).

Chrono Cross starts off as Serge (the Main Character). A GOOD story though, even if it is in PS 1. It has 44 characters that you can play with (not all, because of different quests, etc.) Many endings yet you could only choose ONE...

So... For others who haven't played Chrono Cross... You may visit the official website (You can just google it in the web because I forgot the URL, sorry). Also, it's created by squaresoft (synonymously to square-enix; maker of Kingdom Hearts, FinalFantasy, etc.) For some scenes on CC, the graphics are good -- like today in modern time; Game cartridges on PS II can be alike to itself (graphics, glitches, etc.)

Note: This game may be already faced-off because of the new upcoming games in other machines. Some places in the world may contain the game, but generally, its rare to find. A 15-year-old lady can dream, you know? Smile