FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

MMORPG - Regnum

Zombie
Hi, there was no topic on this game so I thought I should add one.
Regnum was released sometime is May of this year, the developers
are still working out minor bugs, but the great part is that it's f2p!

btw, There's only like 13,000 players so it's SUPEREASY to get good names.

Have fun!
Keran
Wow that was very concise review of that game from You. So far I only know it's free, it's a mmorpg and it's not very popular...

But I have looked it up, haven't found it in any game rankings, which doesn't bode well.
I checked out the official website. After looking through the gallery I assumed that the game looks like a rip-off of Lineage 2, but since I haven't played it yet, I can't tell how much of that is true.
I don't really like going through features list because they all say the same (interesting quests, pvp, pve, large world blah blah)
It's 300mb to download, another bad sign, but maybe it is something like an online installer and it will grow up to few gb's...

I'll check it out and later on give my first impressions. Guess I can't say no to a MMO that is free ;>
Maybe You can tell us a little more about the game, I don't know exactly what to expect.

Zombie wrote:
here's only like 13,000 players so it's SUPEREASY to get good names.

Like that's the most important thing in MMO's...
Sarcas
Keran wrote:

Like that's the most important thing in MMO's...

Hey Hey i feel bad when i have to add accents or X's to my names, because yea, it was either that or the ordinary DEATHKILLER names Rolling Eyes
Keran
Well I have checked it out. I must say that I was a bit sceptic about the game when I first saw it. Yea, I though it would be sucky and it would be nothing compared to the top MMO's out there...
And Hey I was right...
Wow I was surprised that people still make that kind of games. It looks like a bad ripoff of lineage2. Gameplay sucks. Everything is grey, without life, boring, sad... With a painful grin on my face i kept playing...
Graphics are poor, models look like made from paper, the rest isn't better at all. (I played on the highest details)
The music was kind of nice, or it would have been nice if it didn't stopped after 5 seconds of playing... Thus I played in complete silence...
It was so hard for me to play, I just couldn't.. So I logged out.

But hey, if You like Regnum, that's fine, it is not for me though, i expect something more from MMOs.
vaoger
Keran wrote:
Well I have checked it out. I must say that I was a bit sceptic about the game when I first saw it. Yea, I though it would be sucky and it would be nothing compared to the top MMO's out there...
And Hey I was right...
Wow I was surprised that people still make that kind of games. It looks like a bad ripoff of lineage2. Gameplay sucks. Everything is grey, without life, boring, sad... With a painful grin on my face i kept playing...
Graphics are poor, models look like made from paper, the rest isn't better at all. (I played on the highest details)
The music was kind of nice, or it would have been nice if it didn't stopped after 5 seconds of playing... Thus I played in complete silence...
It was so hard for me to play, I just couldn't.. So I logged out.

But hey, if You like Regnum, that's fine, it is not for me though, i expect something more from MMOs.

bro... you read my mind...
game play is ok to me... but the game system totally a mess...
graphic Cheap( most suitable word for it)....
seen like a copy of other MMO in it...

Sorry pal... not for me too
Psycho_X52
How is the gampley? Is it like Silkroad and 9Dragons? Or is it a skill based RPG like Fable, Rakion...?