FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Fixing Times

ninjakannon
I just noticed a little error with the times on FriHost.

I posted a message at 11:08AM GMT, upon looking at the time it was posted I realised that I'd managed to post it 8 hours into the past. The posting time was 3:08AM GMT. So I scrolled to the bottom of the page, just to check my time settings, and read:

Quote:
All times are GMT

So the server's got the time wrong, or I'm going crazy. Any chance of fixing this?
Genesiz
Yeah you're completely right. Where i am its 12:50 pm GMT, and yet my time says it 4 am. So yeah, its 8 hours off.

And before you ask, my time sttings are correct (GMT).
truespeed
Bondings did comment on this on this thread .

Bondings wrote:
There seems to be a problem with the server time - again. Maybe the server was restarted and the time got set to a previous time, causing all users/guests who were online during the difference, to be in the list, instead of the users that were active during the last 5 minutes. The same thing happened when I transferred the forums to the new server.
ninjakannon
truespeed wrote:
Bondings did comment on this on this thread .

Bondings wrote:
There seems to be a problem with the server time - again. Maybe the server was restarted and the time got set to a previous time, causing all users/guests who were online during the difference, to be in the list, instead of the users that were active during the last 5 minutes. The same thing happened when I transferred the forums to the new server.

Oh! I read that a while ago but seemingly forgot. Still, I would like this changed as it irritates me... But of course it's not a major problem, just a slightly confusing one.