FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Student !

lolo69000
As far as I'm concerned, I'm a Student ! and I love this student life , I study abroad, I have my own flat in my country, the student life is really the best ..

if someone disagree with me , you should argue with all you heart to convince me!

Very Happy Student for life !! Razz

By the way, the erasmus experience is something like the best experience in my student life !
vineeth
I am also a student... Its nice to be that.
TrueFact
Started to hate that life... I'm a university student since 2000... it turned to be very boring specially in this little town where you have nothing to do.
PennyLane
I know a lot of people say it's the best time of your life. Well, I'm a student since 2005 right now, and I really love it. But saying it's the best time of your life, I don't know... I looking forward to the day that I graduate and then I can go looking for a job and have a baby and marry and build a house....
mad-life
Boring? Yup. I have a question, tho'. Applying for uni next year, and just wondered if I should study abroad. Any thoughts or experiences out here?
fancymoon
TrueFact wrote:
Started to hate that life... I'm a university student since 2000... it turned to be very boring specially in this little town where you have nothing to do.

the student life is so special for everyone.it is up to you how you spent this time .whether with doing study or playing odols.actually a student having proper concentration on his studies ,never bore with this kind of life.it is ur misunderstanding or lack odf intrest in ur studies.so i adviese u as a friend to have proper attention on ur studies then tell me about ur time.
ur friendly Rolling Eyes
bangala
Well we all were students and it was a great period. Enjoy it while you are living it, but life moves on and you have to another stage of your life which has its own dimension of excitement and joy.
loryl
It's great to be a student, unless you have to pay for your tuition and boarding while studying... I really admire those people. They must not get much sleep.
foRs
i'm student of Moscow Aviation University, students life is very great. You have more fun times, playing games, walk with girlfriends, meets with your best friends and watch football, drink BEER (in russia very popular game "LITRBALL" Smile ). Enjoy!! All in your hands
Davidgr1200
Quote:
I know a lot of people say it's the best time of your life. Well, I'm a student since 2005 right now, and I really love it. But saying it's the best time of your life, I don't know... I looking forward to the day that I graduate and then I can go looking for a job and have a baby and marry and build a house....

and when you have a job which you have to do between 8 and 17, a baby who keeps you awake between 22 and 06 THEN you look back at your student days and say it was the best time of your life. Basically you forget the bad stuff and only remember the good stuff. If you don't want to remember it as the best time of your life keep a diary and write down all the bad stuff that happens. Then 20, 30 years later you can look at that diary again and be reminded of how it REALLY was!
Bluedoll
Yes, I agree. Learning I think is something we can never get enough of and it puts people in a great state of mind too. If everyone would seek to learn instead of fighting the whole world would be a better place.

The only negative thing I could ever say about a student is what they do with their time. That is regarding their theoretical study versus a practical application. As a student, scientist, teacher, sales person, doctor etc. There is a time for using our knowledge, skills and learned abilities in a constructive way and there is a time for merely exercising our mind for that one purpose only. I think that calls for branches of learning that are not mere tentative assumptions but practical know how’s. Do you agree? As a student you must ask yourself from time to time this question?
russell192
Oh yes, agree with David.

Am currently having a vacation job. Gosh, I miss my school life.
Work's just so much more boring than school!
All you ever do everyday is work work work from morning till late night for some. Evening's bad enough already for me..

There isn't really much to do everyday like some kind of robot that wakes up, works, goes him and just washes up, relaxes and hits the hay =S
Very mono..

Well, at least we got salary to keep xD
Yea..work ain't all bad but being a student, is just much much better, well..you only get to spend only half of the time you spend working, as a student.

Best is to enjoy it to the fullest =D
carlospro7
i actually like student life, as a college student that is, and the college environment.
meet in rio
I really enjoy being a student. I'm happier now than I've ever been in my entire life. I love the lifestyle, I love having everything/everyone I need/adore within three square miles... I even love my subjects (most of the time).

I'm sure I'll be happy once I've left and settled into a career/got a house/got a family, but I feel like the first couple of years in an entry-level graduate job are just going to suck the soul out of me.
Triffid
Student life is fun but also stressful.
I'm not too keen on writing and was hoping that i would be able to skip all that while studying photography, but no....
I can't take anymore essays that involve Roland Barthes texts!!

Anyone else here done essays on this man's work with semiology?
cloudship
it's truely good to be a student, with little life expenditure but a lot enjoyful benefits created and provided by the government or other parties. However, it is not possible to stay as student for a life, since the life is not all about to enjoy fun. I believe to achieve success in career makes one more satified and self-fulfillled. And it is the achievement that makes people remember you and respect you, but not hwo much fun you are now having.
itzmejason
student..? hmm.... well i really miss to be in that situation, definitely u can feel that there's no 2mrw almost everyday u feel the presence of ur frends.. wat else..? Very Happy
SilverWater
Currently, Im a student. I enjoy the student life, but not having money is the worst part. I don't have a job yet, so it either comes out of my account, or out of my parents. Im sure you can figure where it comes from most often.
pll
PennyLane wrote:
I know a lot of people say it's the best time of your life. Well, I'm a student since 2005 right now, and I really love it. But saying it's the best time of your life, I don't know...

Well, it depends on what you do with your life.
This part of your life can be the best if you don't have a job that you like much.
But if you really like your carreer so when you will work will be the best time of your life.

I have to say that to be student is really easy! (without if you are ar the university).

I really like my student life! Cool
bnbunka
I'm also a student.
I was working until last year, when I decided to dedicate "100% of my time" to studies, so I can enter in a good university.
The student's life is great. It's the knowledge phase, when you want to change the world (not always), when you live new experiences. The study is the door to the future, a much better future for everyone.
I really enjoy to be student.
Raydon
Heh i'm going thru high school atm.

I can't wait to finish it to finally go to college for being a Math Teacher l8r on.
I love kids and teaching them, and if you combine that with my math talents, it's just pure love. Very Happy

Take care.
ovidiuo
Student life can be boring as well as fascinating. It depends on the colleges the profile you choose and many other aspects.

Mainly student life is about learning and getting education but the good moments that you can have are so much more than you think.

Ask everyone who finished and has a few years since and they all will tell you that they miss the college years.
CaffeinatedCandy
You're lucky. I want nothing more than to go to college, but I have to save up for my first year. After that, I can probably get loans, but where I come from they expect you to have a certain amount saved before your first year (and my parents never saved up any money for me or my big sister - I swear if I ever get preggers I'm gonna set up an RESP the day I find out).

Of course, you do have to go on with life afterwards, but no matter what you do - unless you live under a rock - you keep learning throughout life. There's nothing wrong with doing evening and weekend programs at a community college after you graduate, either (as long as you can afford it money and timewise, that is).

Personally, I just went through six months of working full-time, and I admit that it sucks, but that's a pre-college job. The general impression I'm getting from the other posts is that the full-time grind still sucks, but I'm being optomistic and hoping that it will be better if I'm doing what I love (either an art or writing related job).
bikermwtp
I'm also a student and I LOVE IT!!! I'm currently attending college and I am working at a Music store in my spare time, I am also a DJ and in my town I'm working on building a Youth Activity Center to help our future generation.
imera
I'm not a currently student, or in a way I am. I work as an apprentice at an office. I really don't want to work at an office because there is too little variation, which makes things for me boring.

I know that many loves their life at the college, you do little, lots of free time and fun. But that isn't always the reality. If you work fast and remember a lot of what they say then sure, you don't have many problems. But those that want to do great at school and have problems in learning will have a less fun period, like me. I try my best but can't get it to stick; which leads to that I spend a lot of my spare time trying to remember. And another problem is the money, I have never asked for any money from my family since I was 16, and before that I barley asked, so everything I buy and spend money on is my own earnings, which I love since I have been quite independent for years.

What most people fear with work is that it's boring, the boss is mean, the employees are annoying, long hours, low salary and so on. But as long as you find something to work with that you love it's not that bad. I'm going to apply for an apprentice inside a travel agency. After those two years I'll probably study again, three years at a college for international travel and other things they offer. So I look forward both to work and study because I’m going to do something I love.
sneha
u were a student whn u were i mothers womb listening to wat she speaks,u were a student whn u were a baby,learning to call mom n popz.u were a student whn u finished ur graduation and u r a student nw also.....still learning how to live happily in this beautiful world!!!!
tjf000
I'm a student, too. Student's life, that's an admiration life and a life which is fulled of stressful. I'm wondering if I have a choice to rechoose my life, whether I will choose the life I'm now......
In fact, I'm very satisfied with my life now, but I also want to give myself another life that I don't know what the kind of life I want to.
Perhaps, I'm a greedy man. My college life is not so smooth, it was fulled of unfortunately and many unhappy.
That's only my own opinion.
cvkien
in facts, my student life is over. even i haven't graduate yet, but soon at august, i'm now practical in hospital. so far it was fun. and i just hope to graduate soon and i can earn my own money, never worried about money, never worried about hard to find a job, never worried about assignments, exam. but even working, i have to woke up early, when i was study, i can wake up around 9 or 10am but now i have to wake up at 6am. that is the worst thing i had to face up when i was working.
justtj
lolo69000 wrote:
As far as I'm concerned, I'm a Student ! and I love this student life , I study abroad, I have my own flat in my country, the student life is really the best ..

if someone disagree with me , you should argue with all you heart to convince me!

Very Happy Student for life !! Razz

By the way, the erasmus experience is something like the best experience in my student life !

Being student is good, but student for life!
I Disagree Wink
Student life is fine but at certain time when you cannot buy a 1000cc bike or an alienware laptop then you need to do job Smile
s4nd33p
I am a B.E electronics and comm. engineering student. i live far away from my home but i love this life Cool
Feroc1ty
Being a student is the greatest, lots to learn, a whole world to explore, just some people put their future life in front of their eyes, and never experience the real fun of life.