FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

My forum..

HeadshotMaggot
I need professional GFXers for markers n stuff..

Anyway.

http://extremepsychosis.b1.jcink.com/

I just started it.

Oh, BTW, b1.jcink is the BEST Invision host, much better than IF.
Urban
Why don't you install your own phpbb forum? You can do what you want with it, no ads, more options.. simply better!
wabik90
Urban wrote:
Why don't you install your own phpbb forum? You can do what you want with it, no ads, more options.. simply better!

Yeah, I completly agree Smile by the way... layout is preety nice!

Cheers Smile
HeadshotMaggot
nah dun like phpbb, i prefer ipb.. easier ACP.
Urban
And I prefer SMF! I just say that, if you want a forum, don't use a free forum host! They block you most of your rights and they put ads!
Alie
"Options" function is cool Wink Love it. What about adding quick reply to your board? I think this MOD would make posting more comfortable. I like your template, but the chat colors don't suit too much. Maybe move it into resized blank page?
Wish you to have lots of talented visitors Twisted Evil Nice job!
the6thfactor
Urban wrote:
And I prefer SMF! I just say that, if you want a forum, don't use a free forum host! They block you most of your rights and they put ads!
I agree Smile IPB and phpBB are both really nice. But def whatever you can do to avoid free forum hosts, do so Wink
asim
Alie wrote:
Quote:
"Options" function is cool Love it. What about adding quick reply to your board? I think this MOD would make posting more comfortable. I like your template, but the chat colors don't suit too much. Maybe move it into resized blank page?
Wish you to have lots of talented visitors Nice job!

I totally agree wid you, the interface is nice. but not user friendly, needs to be more clean. well i prefer using phpbb its much more better with no interference. but nice one... keep it up..