FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

popunder

secondeye
Do anyone of u have a pop under code ( java script ) which is not detectable by popup blocker, if have then plz Post it here
brokenadvice
Hmmm... The best pop ups come from mouse clicks. The best way to do it would be to make a 1x1 transparent gif cover the whole page with a onclick that opens a popup and removes the invisible gif.
sonam
The pop ups and pop unders are one type of the SPAM. I never come back on sites with it, and I know many of my friend do the same. Now, you can calculate - is it better to get visitor back with good content or display one pop up and loose him/her forewer.

Sonam
secondeye
Quote:
The pop ups and pop unders are one type of the SPAM. I never come back on sites with it, and I know many of my friend do the same. Now, you can calculate - is it better to get visitor back with good content or display one pop up and loose him/her forewer.

ahaan, Well then what do u say about traffic generator sites that they claim that they will sent that much traffic to ur web through popunders like this website claims
http://www.110mb.com/sitetraffic/

they said they will give a package of 10,000 visitor for just 25$ So is it ok to buy these kind of packages for my Web, Like if i buy daily 10,000 visitors for my web then maybe i will get 5,000 out of 10,000 in one single day of just 25buks...

do tell me ur views on it.

Quote:
Hmmm... The best pop ups come from mouse clicks. The best way to do it would be to make a 1x1 transparent gif cover the whole page with a onclick that opens a popup and removes the invisible gif.

I also Did this, but this thing also Caught in Popup blocker, is any other way to open a new window without being caught in popupblockers?
sonam
Quote:
10,000 visitor for just 25$

Who is guranty this 10,000 visitors. I you sure this is not automated proces instead of real visitors.

Sonam
secondeye
they claim that they bring traffic from other webs who are involve in their compaing, Like i have a site name Called AAA and am involved in this Compaing
And U have a Site Called BBB and u want a trafic , so giving u a traffic i Put a popunder Code Given by my compaing in my SITE AAA and when Ever a visitor open my site a pop under will open which contains ur Site BBB it will Loads and Donot annoye the visitor and when visitor get free from surfing the WEb AAA and Closes his web UR SITE BBB will appear in front of him.

Well there are Too many sites who says that they provide traffic from this method, so there must be a profit for us thats y we pay for this campaing to get high Traffic, Well I don't know that they are real or fake, Well am thinking to try once, Its only woth 25$ for 10,000visitors/unique. to ensure this that the traffic generate by them is real or fake i put extremetracker and googleanalytic codes on that page and remove my google ads from those page to avoid the terms being violate, so in this way If get benifit from this then i will Go For more Traffic, other Wise I will left that campaing and go for some other Method.
imagefree
secondeye wrote:
they claim that they bring traffic from other webs who are involve in their compaing, Like i have a site name Called AAA and am involved in this Compaing
And U have a Site Called BBB and u want a trafic , so giving u a traffic i Put a popunder Code Given by my compaing in my SITE AAA and when Ever a visitor open my site a pop under will open which contains ur Site BBB it will Loads and Donot annoye the visitor and when visitor get free from surfing the WEb AAA and Closes his web UR SITE BBB will appear in front of him.

Well there are Too many sites who says that they provide traffic from this method, so there must be a profit for us thats y we pay for this campaing to get high Traffic, Well I don't know that they are real or fake, Well am thinking to try once, Its only woth 25$ for 10,000visitors/unique. to ensure this that the traffic generate by them is real or fake i put extremetracker and googleanalytic codes on that page and remove my google ads from those page to avoid the terms being violate, so in this way If get benifit from this then i will Go For more Traffic, other Wise I will left that campaing and go for some other Method.

recently visited http://www.110mb.com/sitetraffic/
I have already posted in your topic About this but i have one thing to say. Dont trust atleast these.

I hate all these long page styled centered websites that have no more than 1 page and most of the times they get more benifits than the purchaser gets.

May be in this offer too, it will become very costly for you to spend 25$s.