FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!


President Sarkozy separates from his wife





palavra
Quote:
Cecilia and Nicolas Sarkozy have announced their separation by mutual consent. They will not be making any comment," the statement said, giving no further information.
It is the first time in modern French history that a serving president has separated from his wife and Sarkozy's reaction to the split will come under intense scrutiny

do you know any another President or PM who divorced when he/she was governing?
teatrodenieve
I may answer with another question; do you think French journalists are dealing the news with enough respect to a couple which decided to split?
bogger
yes......

He probably wanted to do it a year ago, but knew that it would ruin his chances of election (problem child, not able to stick in through the hard times, etc.) so he just kept it alive until afterwards, and then broke it off, he doesn't need her any more
Aures
Good point, Bogger.
palavra
teatrodenieve wrote:
I may answer with another question; do you think French journalists are dealing the news with enough respect to a couple which decided to split?

i don't follow the incident from french media (can't speak french)
but it think media is same in everywhere.
Lord Klorel
I don't understand why the french president Sarkozy will devorce from his wife cecillia. Just because his became president. You should be happy that your husband has great job with great power.
I think that his wife has gone "..."
I hope that this fact will be solved soon.
bogger
Lord Klorel wrote:
I don't understand why the french president Sarkozy will devorce from his wife cecillia. Just because his became president. You should be happy that your husband has great job with great power.
I think that his wife has gone "..."
I hope that this fact will be solved soon.


ehh, no... We can assume that they broke up because they hate each other?

@ aures, ty
moworks2
palavra wrote:
Quote:
Cecilia and Nicolas Sarkozy have announced their separation by mutual consent. They will not be making any comment," the statement said, giving no further information.
It is the first time in modern French history that a serving president has separated from his wife and Sarkozy's reaction to the split will come under intense scrutiny

do you know any another President or PM who divorced when he/she was governing?


I really enjoyed watching Sarkozy walk out on a 60 Minutes interview...I don't know the interviewers name but she pushed the 'everyone wants to know what happened with you and Cecilia' questions too far and he just unplugged his mic's, got up and left...i'd have done the same...

he's a trash bag politician, as bad as Bush but smart so that makes him even more dangerous, i don't really care for his ideas or demeanor but I applaud him refusing to lower himself to that level of american trash tv...america has some great reporters and journalists but some are just oj simpson groupies and are so bored with their own lives they're willing to sell their souls...

i also expected better of a 60 Minutes talkiing head...i haven't watched that show in eons...it used to be pretty good...

M
Related topics
Really Punny
Husband And Wife
u must enter..cool
Just an article that got my attention...
Q: Why are women so bad at mathematics?
Cricket Star :: converted to Muslim ::
Cheney's top aide indicted; CIA leak probe continues
How computer engineer husband talks with his wife???
Funeral set for Tsvangirai’s wife
President Obama Calls for Elimination of Nuclear Weapons
Indonesian president scared
President Barack Obama And Paul McCartney
stupid pig facts so taylor doesnt lose his forum
Former French President Chirac to stand trial
Reply to topic    Frihost Forum Index -> Lifestyle and News -> Discuss World News

FRIHOST HOME | FAQ | TOS | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | SITE MAP
© 2005-2011 Frihost, forums powered by phpBB.