FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Dattebayo No longer works on bleach!!!!!

m-productions
Quote:
"Due to complexity of the new series and also due to schedule conflict with Bleach, Dattebayo regrettably announces that Genshiken will replace Bleach on our anime lineup."

right from their site!?!?!? Thats just so wrong! I hope this is a lie!!! I really do.
blk3
If they're not going to continue then I hope other fansub groups take it up. I'd hate to see it without a conclusion
headie
Quick tip to everyone who downlaod Dattebayo subs- they love to mess with people. Anytime the anime skips a week and doesn't air, they make fake episodes and say things like "If people don't start watching the new Pokemon episodes we sub, we'll take away every Naruto and Bleach episode!" They're completely kidding of course.

If when you download you see [YHBT_Triumph] in front of the episode name instead of [DB], then the episode is fake. Now, if they say that they'll stop subbing something right after they finished subbing an episode and no other site says there will be no anime the next week, then worry. Smile
Mememe
headie wrote:
Quick tip to everyone who downlaod Dattebayo subs- they love to mess with people. Anytime the anime skips a week and doesn't air, they make fake episodes and say things like "If people don't start watching the new Pokemon episodes we sub, we'll take away every Naruto and Bleach episode!" They're completely kidding of course.

If when you download you see [YHBT_Triumph] in front of the episode name instead of [DB], then the episode is fake. Now, if they say that they'll stop subbing something right after they finished subbing an episode and no other site says there will be no anime the next week, then worry. Smile

Phew, I thought I would have an heart attack if they take Bleach off. They just can't until for a long time, like with Naruto.
headie
I doubt Bleach will stop for a long time. It's as big as Naruto is. But check Bleach7.com if you think that Dattebayo might stop subbing. They always let you know about ne groups.
Pikokola
Genshiken ???? Is that the one that air on 2004? I think it's better than bleach - lol

Then I don't care if they switch from bleach to Genshiken, as long as they don't switch from bleach to Shinchan or Doraemon
votd
Dattebayo sucks anyway, I just don't like them because they care only for playing with people - they are releasing so called "trolls" - but besides they haven't got ANYTHING to offer in particular. They are releasing JUST shitty fast-subs with average translation quality, and not perfect encoding. I just don't like them!

And yes, there is another group releasing Bleach - it's called Flomp-Fansubs (I used to translate Naruto Shippuuden for them as well) - you can check their releases by http://tokyotosho.com (type Flomp in search). I don't know if they are still releasing it, but some weeks ago I seen some bleaches.

And no I don't think DB stopped subbing Bleach, they are stopping subbing each of shounen series every fu*** month and then they are releasing again, so I think they are just a bunch of fools.

I'm just thinking to start releasing Shippuuden QUALITY subs, a few days after episode airing...
QrafTee
headie wrote:

Well also YHBT literally means "You Have Been Trolled." I can't believe anyone would believe Dattebayo would drop Bleach for that other show. They've done this several times with some Pythagoria Switch or whatever and no one believed them. They only say stuff like that when Bleach or Naruto isn't showing the next week to prevent people from going, "OMG, where's this week's episode?!" But instead they get hate mail... baka... the people who believe them, not Dattebayo.
rightclickscott
Dattebayo lies. =D
headie
QrafTee wrote:
headie wrote:

Well also YHBT literally means "You Have Been Trolled." I can't believe anyone would believe Dattebayo would drop Bleach for that other show. They've done this several times with some Pythagoria Switch or whatever and no one believed them. They only say stuff like that when Bleach or Naruto isn't showing the next week to prevent people from going, "OMG, where's this week's episode?!" But instead they get hate mail... baka... the people who believe them, not Dattebayo.

Oh, is that what YHBT stands for? I never really knew, other than it was fake ^^;
Seiji
They would lose a lot of leechers if they stopped subbing Bleach. They weren't subbing Bleach before anyway, it use to be Lunar, they started taking a week to sub one episode so when [DB] came in with there quick released people just stop dling from them. I usually watch Flomp Rumbel or DB...depends on who releases first.
CMA
Dattebayo is well-known for messing around with fan's heads with their [YHBT] (You Have Been Trolled) releases. Personally, I don't believe it whenever they post "bad news".

As for the people trolling away, I personally watch DB's subs because they're faster that other teams out there, and their video quality is satisfactory enough. At least I see no "omg pixels!!1" anywhere... And they're subs are accurate enough, too... So if you're picky, get DB's subs to watch faster, and some other team's to save on DVD and store away.

Oh, and this was on their website...:

Quote:
Dattebayo picks up Genshiken Season 2, Bleach not dropped [YHBT, LOL]

2007/10/11

Dattebayo is proud to announce that we will be subtitling the show "Genshiken Season 2". We encourage you to first watch the hilarious season one of Genshiken available on DVD from AnimeWorks, who generally does a good job with releases.

Genshiken 2 is a 12 episode extension of the original 12 episode and 3 Genshiken OAV series.

This show is a lot different from our normal fare and introduces some new staff members to our team. Please send us your feedback and let us know what you think of the show.

--The Genshiken Team

For more information, check out these search results for "dattebayo drop bleach".
carlokes
Hi there,

Even if it was true about DB dropping Bleach, it wouldn't be a problem since there are at least two other groups also fan-subbing Bleach and the other they i was able to watch one episode from one of these groups and they were pretty fine actually.

BTW, Genshiken is a very interesting anime which insights you about the huge work that is behind doing a manga comic (well not quite a manga comic...check the serie and you will know).

Stay Cool !!
ZeroXD
Yea, i'm pretty sure there's nothing to worry about.. they pull this stunt on naruto like once every couple months.
Mememe
Yep, that's good to know.

I mainly watch whatever subbed version they someone has put on YouTube, instead of downloading it now.