FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

My Concept Art......Painting in Stages(Pics)

cruise005
Just want to share on a few things on which i worked .... a few days back
I would love to have comments on this....I really had a tough time doing it and it took me weeks to finally finish it.After finishing it .....I also photoshoped it to make it really better

- Removed by mathiaus. -
Sipe
Wow :O Really good work. It looks like a real picture. :O Nice.......
Ghost900
Amazing.

I like when people post the progress so I can see how they started and then the finished product.

The last picture shows amazing detail with the shirt and puppy. Shocked Very god job on the picture.

Very good job on the drawing. Very Happy
Alie
Oh gosh! Shocked So beautifull work! Shadows are soft and all the work looks very neet. Cool puppy Twisted Evil
I'll gladly see your new works!
legion
Wonderful work you did. It looks so real. Beautiful! Very Happy
Sappho
Sorry to dissapoint but its obviously FAKE. Its simply a photo with fake stages done backward. :/ This was a huge thing in demoscene couple of years ago (still happening nowadays) but once anyone study the final image its obvious that its a photo. Anyway ppl with no background or insight in computer art are clueless and will appraise anyway. Smile I like the way you rescale it to that small size so noone will notice Very Happy too bad it didnt work.
dangerdog
yeah, the last one is obviously a photo, and the quality of color and shade really set it apart as a different image. Mad but why on earth would you do this?
Sappho
dangerdog wrote:
yeah, the last one is obviously a photo, and the quality of color and shade really set it apart as a different image. Mad but why on earth would you do this?

Its not only the shade and coloring of the image that tells it apart. Its also flaws that are captured by camera that noone actually paints, or the obvious lack of logical stages, i mean no real painter paint in stages like that Smile So its obvious that they are fake. And other minor issues.

Anyway i don't know why would anyone do this, in scene there were some folks that wanted fame and win at all cost etc. Here its all just about ego boost i suppose.