FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

How can I show proof of legal vbulletin license?

silverdown
I searched the for this and only found inquieries about using VBulletin. I want to get a license however I know that it's not allowed unless I can show proof that I have a valid copy. My question is,

How can I Show proof I own a legal Copy of VBulletin?
rvec
You should pm Bondings after you bought it. Probably you will get a mail from vbulletin which Bondings wants to see, or a txt file.
Manofgames
My I ask why you are spending $80 per year on a script, yet want to host it on a free host?

Sort of defeats the point of buying it...
silverdown
Well thanks for replying I was only asking, I haven't gotten it yet. I also probably won't get it only because SMF ( www.simplemachines.org )is almost exactly like it.
rvec
lol almost exactly like it?
You sure we are talking about the same vbulletin?

you should try out phpbb3 when the final version is out.
Arnie
I sure hope it's not the serial number email that Bondings wants to see as proof. Shocked
rvec
you don't trust bondings? Surprised
Arnie
To a certain extent I would, but not with an expensive licence code Wink this is still the Internet...
Manofgames
One way for him to check would be to contact a VBulletin Admin, or ask the license owner to post on their (Vbulletin's) forum, or vbulletin.org, as you need a license to post in certain areas of vbulletin.com (AFAIK) and you definitely need a license to post on vbulletin.org