FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

I need sugestion

sonam
Hi,
I am finish one new site but on the end I am unhappy. I think how is slide show (on the right side) little bit too big. The problem is small content and if I cerate smaller slide show I haven't enought words for full page. What do you mean what is better bigger letters and smaller slide show, or I cannot to change enything. Here is site:
http://www.omega-ps.hr/

Sonam
benjad
I guess the question is, what is more important to the site, the text of the photos. I can't read the text to be able to help you with that decision.

Looking at the site, it looks clean and well done. The only suggestion I have would be make the top banner animate only on the front page, and leave it static on the rest. It looks odd watching the header animate on every page.

Text size, contrast, and position look just fine... and it's validates.
sonam
Thanks for your sugestion. I am checking all validates and designs standards. About static top banner I will think but if I switch to PHP I will have the same header on all pages.

Sonam
GB
I don't see what the slideshow adds to your website. It looks like a bunch of photos from a stock photography website like iStockphoto. I can't read the text either, but I'm guessing the photos don't have much to do with the content.

The top header bar is a little strange, too. Why does it need to animate?

Good luck with your site, I hope it gets you lots of business.
sonam
He, he, you are looking on my free script site. This site is for my pleasure, other one is site where I was need sugestion. But I am getting enought feedback now, and I am finish this site to the end.

Sonam