FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Something worth knowing

DivineLight
Hey every body.

I found something really sad on the internet, I think every body should know the facts.

http://www.rotten.com/library/crime/prison/abu-ghraib/

NOTE: The pictures contain material that might be inappropriate for some people. Those light of heart should avoid it.
a.Bird
How about a disclaimer? Those images could be a little much for some people to swallow. All in all, it's very tragic indeed. However, I did just finish dinner and really cannot stomach the situation right now to offer some critical input. Confused
Jaan
Rotten.com is considered a 'shock site'.
I'm not sure if posting that is allowed here!
It's much like goatse/tubgirl/engrish and all the other ones!
eday2010
Geez...how about trying to stay current? That's all old news...3-year-old news to be exact. Maybe try for something in this calendar year next time Laughing .
scotty
Personally I don't think those images are that bad when it comes to that website. I remember a few years back my mates were all rebellious in primary school and they went to that site and showed people images of people who had been shot in the face with a shotgun and stuff, but yeh put a disclaimer on it at least.
tidruG
I do believe that there were plenty of threads about the Abu Ghraib prison in the "Discuss World News" forum some time back.
This should have been in that forum at that time. I do think that such incidents shouldn't be too quickly forgotten... however, I am going to close this thread because we have had lots of threads about this in the past.

-close-