FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

What Courses

biomerocks
I am taking Microsoft Certification Training Right Now and It is the easiest class i have ever tooken.
cvkien
may i know what is that course about?? Programming or using the microsoft software?
rheanna
I'm taking Medical Coding and Billing. Should be finished in Jan. Then I take my State Exam. Can't wait for this to be over. ugh....
sopetite
Fashion designing Smile
WhistleTurning
Hey Bio
Hope your course does not include English grammar-tooken should have been taken by the way
jcnet
Hey , what is it about?? What JOB is it?? Just tell it here....
russel26
im taking hotel restaurant mngment... sorry
gtipple
From a technical/mathematical standpoint, I would say it is a good idea to take an introductory programming course, and calculus. A linear algebra course is a good idea too, but differential equations is probably only needed for more scientific/engineering/etc applications.

If you are a technical person, I would suggest becoming comfortable with Matlab and perl and possibly C or Java. C is good for more technical/computational and systems programming where Java would be better for web applications and learning in general (easier to debug than C).

It is a good idea to take a few business courses such as accounting as well because they will help in your personal life and probably your professional life as well.

Take note that I am an engineering student, so this information is biased toward more technical people. All of the courses/topics mentioned above can be useful if you can fit them in your schedule.

Another interesting course is an introduction to computing class that explains how computers work from the bottom up. Basically talk about transistors => gates => adders => CPUs => instruction sets etc. This is more technical though, but it can be quite interesting.
cloudship
I do not take any course now, but I would like to take some course to help me prepare for GMAT test, and so that I could apply for a business school with a mark good enough to get sponsored with scholarship.