FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Hi from maryland

biomerocks
hi i am just from maryland. i like the internet a lot and can't wait til i get on the pc. if i only had my own pc, i would be in heaven. life would be hard without all these new technologies coming about
zellfaze
He come to us. Welcome Superchill. Hope you enjoy Frihost.
tony
you can make a decent pc for $400 off newegg these days
zellfaze
I made my pc using parts off of new egg for $600. The article in computer shopper a while back gave me the instructions, which I then modified slightly. Prices will only drop, plus as technology advances even more all of these amazing machine will become obsolete.
unknownc1c
I don't know much about the cost of pc's but welcome to frihost all the same =) hope to see you around here
lisab
It is a pleasure to met you. I agree I like the internet a lot also. I just recently got introduced to the internet so I am enjoying the internet also. I agree life would be hard without all these new technologies coming about.

lisab
sabe
I hope you enjoy this place. I have. You will find something about anything you are interested in and if not you can always create a new forum topic to find someone that can chat about most things that may interest you.
jhamz
Hello welcome.. Smile