FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

some people

biomerocks
really i hate it when these people tell you you are stupid and break up with you
TrueFact
just be happy it happened and didn't make a joke out of you... BUT... try to find out why they think of you like that. Any relationship is built on trust and being honest... and who dumbs you like that wasn't even a friend... the best thing that happened to you is: they left you...
It is not about spending time with someone... it is about spending it with some one who values your time with them
Flarkis
Yes i agree...i hate it when people break off a relationship for no good reason.
windrei
how come the one who loved you can say such things..... this kind of words hurt much.... obviously s/he is not a considerate person.
mike_phi
I think you desrve some inputs from some whos says things like that then break up the only way to improve is to know your faults and work on them.

And relationships are always good as they could be everlasting or even for those that come to an end are good as they provide a learning platform so a constructive breakup is better than just saying you stip cheers,

I would try to get some info

cheers and good luck
frozenhead
Lol.. Well.. Think of it that it's their loss if they broke up with you, not your loss. Relationships are prone to risks, you loose, you win. That's how it works. Mad
Bagpipe
In my opinion the most important ingredients for a long lasting relationship are respect and trust.
A person that breaks up with you that way had neither!
xkobram
Bagpipe wrote:
In my opinion the most important ingredients for a long lasting relationship are respect and trust.
A person that breaks up with you that way had neither!

I enjoy you didn't mention something like sense of humour, love and everything like that. I think honesty is always is not always the best way, but little more honesty than just saying "you're stupid" would be great.

People say "you're stupid" cause they feel ashamed of their reason.

But one thing is good - when someone tells you "you are stupid," you know, that she/he wasn't the right person for you...