FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

school days

hofodomo01
well after starting as a pretty cookie cutter high school ecchi romance love triangle show, it's surprisingly more...twisted than i had originally thought. it certainly lives up to the infamous visual novel endings.

has anybody else watched "school days"? i have to say the last 10 minutes of the last episode is some of the most messed up and twisted scenes i have ever watched. well, it's more memorable that way.
metronome
I watched it till the ending. hmm, I dont really mind about the ending really. But hell that lucky main character banging amost every chicks in the anime except the one that ended up crazy in the end:P
crimson_aria
read this post today so I decided to check the anime out. and holy **** it was mad. really mad.

I think I just encountered the worst character ever.. I hate Makoto! And I don't like Sekai either. I really pity Kotonoha. Kotonoha doesn't deserve all those things that happened to her. And..

SPOILER
At first I thought Sekai's okay.. I mean, she's in love with Makoto, maybe she just couldn't control herself. But after learning in the end that she knows that Kiyori likes Makoto prior to the events shown, I kind of realized how twisted she really is. How could she do that. She knows from the start that Kiyori likes Makoto, and yet.. tsk. While watching, I wished Makoto would just die.. but when he really did, I kind of think he need not die. XD Death is just too easy for him.. hehe. I wanted to make him suffer more. LOL. my god.. it freaks me to think about what Kotonoha did with Makoto's head. O___O scaryy.. At first I thought she put all of his remains (chopped) in the bag. XD but it turns out it was just the head. haha!! I don't understand why Hikari would sleep with Itou, nothing between them the previous episodes then on bed the next. wtf. so random.

The anime's so twisted. I never thought the anime would end the way it did when I watched the first episode.

I liked the ending though. I think it's a nice mad ending for a mad anime. XD
metronome
crimson_aria wrote:

I think I just encountered the worst character ever.. I hate Makoto! And I don't like Sekai either. I really pity Kotonoha. Kotonoha doesn't deserve all those things that happened to her. And..

you are late:D
in the hentai game industry, Makoto is already famous for the most annoying male main character you will ever see.
most of the player even regard the ending where Makoto is getting killed is the best out of other possible game's ending:D.

the anime adds to the twist that he succeeds in banging all chicks unlike the game version:P
Seiji
The ending was twisted but the whole series was strange. It was sort of like a terrible version of Suzuka. I saw episode 1 before they made it into a different series and I enjoyed it. Didn't expect it to turn into something this odd.
Kirara
I love this anime. the ending is amazing

kotonoha is my favorite chapter.
Mememe
How many eps are there? I might check this anime out. Suprisingly, and unknowingly, I'm making a game called School Days. Very Happy
Seiji
Its 12 episodes I think. It isn't the type of anime you think it is. Its very gory and depressing I would say. The first episode is really enjoyable but after that its gets really strange filled with a bunch of wicked suspense.