FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Might I suggest a new interface

zellfaze
Some thing with a more modern look than this does right now. I would make it using phpbb styles and so that you can change it back to this interface if you need to. Very Happy Hope this suggestion helps make the site a better (looking) place.
garionw
Frihost was recently changed, and I think Bondings is planning to update the rest of the site (I'm not sure when though) but yes, I think that at the moment, the site looks a bit disorderly, but should look better when its finally complete
Hogwarts
zellfaze wrote:
Some thing with a more modern look than this does right now. I would make it using phpbb styles and so that you can change it back to this interface if you need to. Very Happy Hope this suggestion helps make the site a better (looking) place.

Great idea.

Read the stickies.
The magical sticky topic, titled "Things you must NOT suggest -- READ BEFORE POSTING! wrote:
9) Adding New Skins / Templates to the forum.

Bondings will get around to it, when he gets around to it. It's just a matter of how long that's going to take Sad

Still - it's actually harder to design a forum template than it is to design a normal one, which might be a reason that he hasn't changed this one properly yet.
zellfaze
Whoops sorry about that. I didnt read that sticky. Rather than designing a entire new forum template start with something and then mod that to your liking. Then you can use the forum template to get your main site looking the same. By just using includes in the php files. Again sorry about not having read that sticky first. Normally I read those things.
rvec
well Hogwarts already did the mod talk so I don't have to.
-close-

and this forum is heavily modified by bondings, so it might be a bit harder to make a template.