FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Rush Hour 3

enternaldr
I enjoyed the funny moments of Rush Hour 3 but the plot was not as great as previous movies.

I can't seem to the climax of the film.

What do you think?
kiran_n444
I went to theatres to watch it second day it came out. I've been wondering about that too. Please someone with an answer please do share.BTW couldnt help but notice your Meso Explosion Avatar nice.
greatfire
I thought it was alright on the whole. However i fully agree with you that the plot wasn't very strong and that it wasn't very climatic., still i rather enjoyed it
lukand
greatfire wrote:
I thought it was alright on the whole. However i fully agree with you that the plot wasn't very strong and that it wasn't very climatic., still i rather enjoyed it

I think that this movie is on internet cinema
Nutteloos
The movie made for a good couple of laughs when I went to see it with a couple of friends in cinema... I wouldn't say it was as great as part 1, but I suppose that's the problem with most sequels. And sequels of sequels, and se- okay, you got the point, let's not go Police Academy here. Wink
mattchun
Will there be a Rush Hour 4?
I think Jackie Chen is too old to take this kind of picture.
shokman90
enternaldr wrote:
I enjoyed the funny moments of Rush Hour 3 but the plot was not as great as previous movies.

I can't seem to the climax of the film.

What do you think?

The Chinese Triads have a secret to keep n Jackie and Tucker sets out to Paris to find what the secret is. This forms the pin-point juncture of the movie surrounding which the plot revolves. Fun Packed, with a large chunk of recycled jokes with too little of Jackie Chan action , thats what I felt of the movie from a totally neutral perspective.But being a Jackie Chan fan that I am , the movie is an entertainer with loads of fun n chicks. Rush hour 3 evolves on predictable lines ,but still entertainment quotient remains pretty high throughout. The on screen chemistry between Jackie Chan and Chris Tucker is simply rocking . But for an avid Jackie fan like me nothing pains more than a movie , with him in the rolls and yet , not having the traditional breathtaking Jackie Stunts. But for a man aged 53 Jackie is still more fast , agile and flexible than most of his much younger co-stars. The last stunt atop the Eiffel tower was a masterstroke with Jackie and Tucker defying height and gravity to put up a creditable show .But yeah, the movie ought to be a disappointment for those who expected a still young, reckless and crazy Jackie running around and kicking arse of the do-no-gooders. There is less of the traditional slap stick comedy that one associates with Jackie Chan movies. On the whole, a must watch for Jackie fans with a very high quotient of entertainment value .
InsanePL
The best part of Rush Hour`s Smile
I like the fight scenes and funny actions, best movie I saw in previous month Smile
Zaini711
Yeah, Jackie is already in the same age bracket as Stallone and Arnold and Harrisson but if Stallone still can make Rambo 4 then Jackie still can kick some ass.......
MYP415
I haven't seen it yet but I want to, I heard its pretty good.
jcvincent75
Rush Hour 3 is a nice movie. Although I feel that something is missing in that movie. I feel that the two previous movies are better than the third one. But, I enjoyed the film nevertheless.

Cheers!
lethaltriad
Rush hour 3 was a good movie, it followed the typical path of the first 2 movies so they are similarities in alot of the scenes. I guese if it aint broke, dont fix it but at the same time it got predicatable at certain parts.
Fake
I am bored with that series
They should have eddie murphy or chris rock in it
I think I dont wnat to see another one in that series