FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Relationships

dth_s4t4n1st
I hate longterm relationships...specialy long distance ones, they never work out...my friend had this chick that lived 2 states away where he used to live..after 3 months she was out ****** around and told him she wasnt doin anything, he believed her until i took him up there and caught her with another man in her bed....ffs, needless to say the other guy was put in the hospital and he broke up with her and now is happy with the girl hes with for now...
Da Rossa
This topic started by me has some similarity with yours:
http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-79125.html

And there's no rational reason to hate long-term relationships. If you can't stand them, perhaps your're still immature, no ofense. If you like someone, then you should stay with that person, this is that simple.

And very good action you took. You were brave and insisted. Some people just let the unpleasant words get in and out, meaning that they don't listen to anything like "you're being cheated". I would be very sad if a friend of mine didn't believe me when I said he was being horned. And well done the smashing, she could be targeted too.
TrueFact
may be you are the kind of those who love to have a change every while and another... but some day... you'll need to settle down and start a family... that's a long relationship to start... are you ready for such a thing?
Flarkis
BUDDHIST TIME!!!

That was kinda stupid. For both people. A relationship is built on trust and compassion a long distance relationship can work as long as both people are loyal. Then putting that guy in the hospital. Sorry but everyone has heard this a million times but...VIOLENCE IS NOT THE ANSWER!

btw
im in a bad mood...sorry for the kinda flaming

Markus
jipmerite
What I don't get is why the women wanted to continue the relationship if she was fooling around. If she wants to end the relationship or not be faithful anymore, why can't she just end it and move on the the other man? She has that choice. It's not like they were married. And even marriage can be ended.

So why do people continue relationships instead of ending it when they are no longer faithful? I just don't understand it.

As for long term relationships.... not wanting one either makes you immature or stupid... sorry.
pronez
I had before long distance relationship, but it didn`t work.
jackluis2008
I had the same thing with me ... I'm so confused what suppose I to do ...
russel26
Be patient your self do this if u want to longer relationship...
animhawks
What I don't get is why the women wanted to continue the relationship if she was fooling around. If she wants to end the relationship or not be faithful anymore, why can't she just end it and move on the the other man? She has that choice. It's not like they were married. And even marriage can be ended.

So why do people continue relationships instead of ending it when they are no longer faithful? I just don't understand it.
ariannefaye
ahh me too i hate them ... they never work out unless both couples are willing to make sacrafices lol...
molif
i agree with animhawks. just end it. the girl is so pathetic. thank god your friend is happy now.