FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

New York City

HDirtwater
Just back from a quick trip to NYC (my sweetie and I both grew up near there). Here's a few of the better pics from the trip. What a great time we had!!

Ghost900
Nice pictures of New York city.

Lots of tall buildings, and The statue of Liberty is nice looking too.

Did you get to go into the statue of Liberty?

Cool bridge too. Very Happy
HDirtwater
Quote:

Not any more. You used to be able to go all the way up into the crown on her head, but for security and saftey reasons, they only allow people onto that second level near the ground. I believe the restrictions went into effect right after 9/11.
mjohnson
very good.beautiful pictures.I am dreaming of going to New York city.
driftingfe3s
HDirtwater wrote:
Quote:

Not any more. You used to be able to go all the way up into the crown on her head, but for security and saftey reasons, they only allow people onto that second level near the ground. I believe the restrictions went into effect right after 9/11.

That sucks, I should of went up when I had the chance years ago.

Anywho, great pictures. Glad you had fun.
pashmina
very good quality pictures. this reminds me my last trip to NY, it was 2 days stay because my flight was delayed..
anyway good positioning
dickyzin
I like the last 2 pictures more than the rest. I've never been to New York and hope to visit in the near future. When is the best time to visit New York?
legion
The first photo looks like a close screenshot from SimCity Smile
Chris24
Nice pics, I live in NY and I still can't used to the fact of not seeing the towers next to the Empire state building...
Srs2388
nice pictures.. i've always wanted to go to NYC.
nivinjoy
Wow very nice,good quality pics...Nice photography skill mann...Congratulations...Hope you had a nice time in New York..I liked the picture of The Statue Of Liberty very much...

Anyway good post..keep doing well.. Laughing Laughing
Sipe
Jeez! Those are really magnificent photos! Buildings looks so big.. :O Not same big as they looks at TV.. Razz
HDirtwater
dickyzin wrote:
I like the last 2 pictures more than the rest. I've never been to New York and hope to visit in the near future. When is the best time to visit New York?

Personally, my favorite time to be in NYC is in the fall (late Sept or October). The leaves have their color and it's not too hot or too cold. Spring is also nice, but it rains a lot.
sefilim
I love this city , It's really fantastic place Very Happy