FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!


Worst Song Ever!!!





p0ison
so, what do you guys reckon is the worst ever song?
it can be by any artist from any genre from any era.
And a link to the video or song would be good.
hmmm, i'd probably have to say Alanis Morrisette's version of the Black Eyed Peas "My Humps."
it was supposed to be a slow and soft version....it sucked!!! Evil or Very Mad
catscratches
Anything rap. Can't imagine anything worse. The only thing that is more terrible is the swedish artist Carola. What will people think of Sweden when she's that big and international as well!?
Sparda
Worst song ever...

Baby got Back. ugh...
KnowingGuy
catscratches wrote:
Anything rap. Can't imagine anything worse. The only thing that is more terrible is the swedish artist Carola. What will people think of Sweden when she's that big and international as well!?
I hate to come in here and knuckle you down for hating a genre and expressing your opinion, but have you really given rap a chance?

I've gotten 28 people(out of 30) into rap and they were exactly like you.
putz480
Mmm-bop. If ever there was a more worthless song that made me want to go on a murderous rampage it was I haven't heard it yet. I haven't heard it in like 10 years but it still haunts my dreams.
KatanaSky
p0ison wrote:
so, what do you guys reckon is the worst ever song?
it can be by any artist from any genre from any era.
And a link to the video or song would be good.
hmmm, i'd probably have to say Alanis Morrisette's version of the Black Eyed Peas "My Humps."
it was supposed to be a slow and soft version....it sucked!!! Evil or Very Mad


hehe I don't know... I found Alanis' version quite entertaining Very Happy I love Alanis. She's a great artist. ..but yeah..., it isn't exactly the greatest song to listen to.

I'm not into Rap but I wouldn't go as far as hating all Rap songs, but hey everyone's entitled to their own opinions.

...and MMMBop... I think that song is many people's Worst Songs list because it's so annoyingly catchy and when you hear it once it stays with you for life.

So much work is put into a single song (even ones that aren't necessarily accepted well) by listeners.

I don't think I can pick a single song as a "Worst Song Ever".
clydejaw
Worse song ever... Pretty much all of akons.

that sean kingston song is lame, especially him.

simple plan.. dude they suck soo much.

mmmbop by hanson..
werste4
I think the worst song ever was "Pump it" from the Black Eyed Peas. It is strange that this song is based on a realy cool other one: the Pulp Fiction Theme!
But it sounds like The Black Eyed Peas only took the original song and recorded a very bad rap over it. So they didn't do anything inventive and just made a good song sound bad.
ExplicitRyan
Probably the song Don't worry be happy. It's annoying x). It was also on the top 10 worst videos ever made.
catscratches
KnowingGuy wrote:
catscratches wrote:
Anything rap. Can't imagine anything worse. The only thing that is more terrible is the swedish artist Carola. What will people think of Sweden when she's that big and international as well!?
I hate to come in here and knuckle you down for hating a genre and expressing your opinion, but have you really given rap a chance?

I've gotten 28 people(out of 30) into rap and they were exactly like you.
The thing is that I like deep emotional lyrics as well as emotional melodic music, not beats.
outofnicks
Boy George
Do you really want to hurt me
Do you really want to MAKE ME CRY
lethaltriad
Worse song.. hmm that Mmm-bop by hansons was pretty bad lol

any of those new rap songs that is based on a dance move.. like D4L or franchise boys, those songs are pretty bad 2.
Coclus
Whats really horrible is country..
Sarcas
Anything Mika or rap
ftv_flung
Most rap, but some freestyle can be funny and relevant Wink

I generally dislike RnB, Rap and HipHop - just annoys me.
pudovkin
For some reason, I can't recall an specific title I dislike. I believe it's because we usually don't even bother to save the name on our brains.
And perhaps this is why there's so many people talking about specific bands and genres.
catscratches
Also that you may really dislike every single song you've heard of a genre so it's no specific song you dislike...
spinout
A bad song is when it is too trivial... hm I think the worst is far away in my mind but as an example take the popular Dancing queen by Abba, one of the low quality songs Abba have made but still one of the biggest ones selling...
Insanity
Almost anything by Ashlee Simpson. I can't pick just one.
MsRedImp
There are way too many awful 0/10 songs to pick the worst, but the latest one I can remember is "Chico - Chico Time" which is just pathetically awful.

Most RnB songs sound 99% similar as well so they just make me fall to sleep, it's very disappointing the music industry these days. It's more about quantity than quality, money over talent. Crying or Very sad
catscratches
Never look at mainstream media. Search for the garage bands. In like 90% of the cases, garage bands are better Razz
takashiro
Very Happy Perhaps someone will like it, not me.
Kelcey
Maybe some Nickelback song? Razz
access-tutor
it s a lot of iritating songs on the world. I can not heard Bjork. I do not now why, she is ok, buth her voice iritating me . Soory Bjork s fans.
liljp617
catscratches wrote:
KnowingGuy wrote:
catscratches wrote:
Anything rap. Can't imagine anything worse. The only thing that is more terrible is the swedish artist Carola. What will people think of Sweden when she's that big and international as well!?
I hate to come in here and knuckle you down for hating a genre and expressing your opinion, but have you really given rap a chance?

I've gotten 28 people(out of 30) into rap and they were exactly like you.
The thing is that I like deep emotional lyrics as well as emotional melodic music, not beats.

Then you obviously haven't looked too deep into the rap genre. It consists of quite a bit more than what's on MTV. There's MTV rap, then there is true rap. I don't really see how someone telling of their struggles and problems growing up is not emotional. Rap has some of the most recognizable melodies of all music. I assume you based your decision on what you heard from lil wayne or TI =/
Chalchihuitlicue
liljp617 wrote:

Then you obviously haven't looked too deep into the rap genre. It consists of quite a bit more than what's on MTV. There's MTV rap, then there is true rap. I don't really see how someone telling of their struggles and problems growing up is not emotional. Rap has some of the most recognizable melodies of all music. I assume you based your decision on what you heard from lil wayne or TI =/


The same thing can go for any genre. And while I disagree with you on the quality of rap, I can see how it can get annoying to have people say they hate it as a whole when they've just barely brushed the surface of the genre.

I prefer actual singing, not talking in rhythm, to be honest, and that's my main reason for using the blanket statement "I don't like rap". Then again, I'm a fan of operatic voices, and since most of what I listen to is in foreign languages, I tend to care more about the emotion in the way things are sung rather than what the words say. If the lyrics are just intoned in a rhythm, then I don't get the same emotional fulfillment from the song as I would if it were sung passionately.
jwellsy
Tip Toe Through The Tulips
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYEnpo2rma0
Blu_Spykz
Mr Blobbys song was pretty dire...

Anything R&B could easily be considered too.

S club 7's entire discography shouldn't be looked over either!
froginabox
My vote for worst song ever goes to Shania Twain for "Man, I Feel Like a Woman."

Possibly the most annoying recording to come out of Nashville, EVER.
David_Pardy
I've heard plenty of 'real' rap, and it is just as much rubbish as 'mtv' rap.

Most r&b artists suck too, and the Black Eyed Peas are one of those artists. I wish they'd all just go away and never bother my ears again.

In fact, pretty much any song that's been played on commercial radio/mtv/video hits/whatever sucks.

Don't bother trying to convince me otherwise, because I'm one of the few people in this world who actively seek to listen to music outside of what the record companies want me to listen to.
pudovkin
I can get lot of enemies, but I have to say that Arcade Fire songs are the worst I've heard recently.
frih
mambo no-5
deStructuralized
David_Pardy wrote:
In fact, pretty much any song that's been played on commercial radio/mtv/video hits/whatever sucks.

Don't bother trying to convince me otherwise, because I'm one of the few people in this world who actively seek to listen to music outside of what the record companies want me to listen to.

lol. you mean you're one of the many people who judges the quality of his music based on its popularity.

the fact that you'll AVOID a song because its on the radio does not make you unique. it makes you the same as everyone that will LISTEN to a song because it's on the radio. many people go through this phase of musical elitism at some point in time. and sadly, not everyone grows out of it.

so tell me, if a legitimately good "underground" (ugh) band were to suddenly hit critical acclaim overnight, would they suck because they just got commercial radio play?
The Mitchell
deStructuralized wrote:
David_Pardy wrote:
In fact, pretty much any song that's been played on commercial radio/mtv/video hits/whatever sucks.

Don't bother trying to convince me otherwise, because I'm one of the few people in this world who actively seek to listen to music outside of what the record companies want me to listen to.

lol. you mean you're one of the many people who judges the quality of his music based on its popularity.

the fact that you'll AVOID a song because its on the radio does not make you unique. it makes you the same as everyone that will LISTEN to a song because it's on the radio. many people go through this phase of musical elitism at some point in time. and sadly, not everyone grows out of it.

so tell me, if a legitimately good "underground" (ugh) band were to suddenly hit critical acclaim overnight, would they suck because they just got commercial radio play?

hehehe ah joyous. i enjoyed that post destructuralised. watching fools make themselves look like fools is always entertaining Wink
Sickness
You can choose among the "Reload" album from Metallica Mr. Green
mimsxmassacre
so, what do you guys reckon is the worst ever song?
it can be by any artist from any genre from any era.
And a link to the video or song would be good.
hmmm, i'd probably have to say Alanis Morrisette's version of the Black Eyed Peas "My Humps."
it was supposed to be a slow and soft version....it sucked!!!



probably death metal
zeitgeistsa
I think the 2 worst songs ever are:

Sheryl Crow - All I Wanna Do
Queen - Radio Ga Ga

I could rip my head off if I hear either of those songs, in fact anything by Queen or Sheryl Crow.

Then again anything by Bon Jovi is equally crap!
thangel93
The worst song ever must be
miley Cyrus - Start all over.
kiran_n444
David_Pardy wrote:
I've heard plenty of 'real' rap, and it is just as much rubbish as 'mtv' rap.

Most r&b artists suck too, and the Black Eyed Peas are one of those artists. I wish they'd all just go away and never bother my ears again.

In fact, pretty much any song that's been played on commercial radio/mtv/video hits/whatever sucks.

Don't bother trying to convince me otherwise, because I'm one of the few people in this world who actively seek to listen to music outside of what the record companies want me to listen to.


I agree with you. I hardly listen to songs on MuchMusic, MTV, radio,etc. I just go searhcing for MixTapes,etc. I personally think Candy Shop is the worst song ever. Alsong wiht anything from Black Eyed Peas and Chris Brown, cuz Chris Brown's got the Micheal Jackson I jsut Got rape, moves goin on.
InsanePL
I hate all Michael Jackson songs Smile
RaecoN
a takida song dont remember Razz
CrimeKing
worst songs (in my opinion)
are classic / country styles
and a few other style i dont know the name of it xD
fx-trading-education
zeitgeistsa wrote:
I think the 2 worst songs ever are:

Sheryl Crow - All I Wanna Do
Queen - Radio Ga Ga

I could rip my head off if I hear either of those songs, in fact anything by Queen or Sheryl Crow.

Then again anything by Bon Jovi is equally crap!


My musical culture is not good enough to give a "worst song ever" title but I agree that these 2 songs are specially bad.
mattyj
Anything by any of the following bands

Backstreet Boys, N Sync, Hanson, Boyzone, etc etc etc
sandmanxyz
Probably the second half of all the songs from St.Anger . Just my opinion!
Elefant
Well I see many good opinions on the worst song ever, but one the most annoying/worst put songs is

I Wanna Sex You Up - Color me Badd



JUST HORRIBLE! lol

The worst band however is undoubtfully I.C.P. The only band that sounds stupider than they actually look.[/b]
bikermwtp
Screamo is the worst music in the world!!!!!!! Hands down the worst!!
David_Pardy
deStructuralized wrote:
David_Pardy wrote:
In fact, pretty much any song that's been played on commercial radio/mtv/video hits/whatever sucks.

Don't bother trying to convince me otherwise, because I'm one of the few people in this world who actively seek to listen to music outside of what the record companies want me to listen to.

lol. you mean you're one of the many people who judges the quality of his music based on its popularity.

the fact that you'll AVOID a song because its on the radio does not make you unique. it makes you the same as everyone that will LISTEN to a song because it's on the radio. many people go through this phase of musical elitism at some point in time. and sadly, not everyone grows out of it.

so tell me, if a legitimately good "underground" (ugh) band were to suddenly hit critical acclaim overnight, would they suck because they just got commercial radio play?


Haha, "Musical Elitism". It's difficult NOT to be an elitist when the bar is set so low. You don't need to be talented to be on the radio, you just need money and sex appeal.

I've hated radio music from the moment I first turned on the radio at the age of 8 and heard rubbish. I have tried to like radio music but found pretty much all of it to be awful, or at least not that good.

It also has nothing to do with a band 'sucking' when they get on the radio. It's because they sucked from the onset. Your statement proves your ignorance as to my history with music.

I am aware that there is a difference between simply being terrible, and being a genre that I dislike, but they tend to go hand in hand. There's plenty of rock that I dislike because it sucks, but there's plenty of rock that I DO like because it doesn't suck. I give everything I hear a fair go, I even said nice things about the hip-hop acoustic guitar singer guy I heard on a local radio in the "Garage Band" live show thing they do, even though I dislike hip-hop, he was quite good at doing his thing.

By the way, I'm a session drummer. That means people hire me for my ability to play drums so they can record me doing it for their music, in case you didn't know :p.
abhinav202020
I feel that the song , HERO is worst song . i just can't expect such songs from a great artist like enrique.
ZenFountain
Deion Sanders - Must Be the Money

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyNMz_LxEoA
Akito
A guy singing about se****l intercourses, they are the worst song, and I laugh at the prosperity.
smspno
The worst song ever is in my opinion "Girl you know it's true" by Milli Vanilli Smile.
deStructuralized
David_Pardy wrote:
Haha, "Musical Elitism". It's difficult NOT to be an elitist when the bar is set so low. You don't need to be talented to be on the radio, you just need money and sex appeal.

I've hated radio music from the moment I first turned on the radio at the age of 8 and heard rubbish. I have tried to like radio music but found pretty much all of it to be awful, or at least not that good.

It also has nothing to do with a band 'sucking' when they get on the radio. It's because they sucked from the onset.

You know, I actually agree with a lot of this. And I can relate because 9 times out of 10 what I hear on rap stations makes my soul crumble a little. It's that awful. My fundamental problem with the CR format is the fact that it's contemporary-hits or Top-40 heavy, which basically means it force-feeds the general populus a small set of songs and then hits the repeat button for about six months or so. Meanwhile the lazy denizens of the earth dance along.

BUT at the same time, a song's presence on mainstream formats should--by itself--neither add to nor detract from its artistic merit. Case in point, Lupe Fiasco's "Superstar" was a beautiful song before it went onto the radio, and it's a beautiful song now. I thought that your initial argument went against this point, but it seems that wasn't the case, so I apologize (and thanks for clarifying).

So on a philosophical level, yes, I abhor commercial radio as an artistic/cultural medium because it supports laziness and groupthink in the name of corporate gains. On a statistical level, I avoid listening to the medium because I believe that at any given time, the number of horrible songs in rotation vastly outweighs the number of good songs in rotation.

But I will almost never claim that "if it's been on the radio it sucks" because that doesn't make those distinctions clear. It implies that I believe radio presence should be tied to artistic merit. Semantics I guess.

Since you're a session drummer I'd definitely recommend you check out The Roots (especially their album, Game Theory), and The CunninLynguists (especially A Piece Of Strange). Both acts incorporate live-instrumentation in their work and you might appreciate what you hear.

Cheers.
kicy
AWW gawd this topic reminded me of something I dread to remember.... High School Musical Sound Track Thing. The worst possible thing you could listen too (if you arn't a 6 year old girl). Seriously, NO ONE in high school should listen to this, but my friends sister likes it and I try to block it out... I try.. I have considered ending my life, but then who really wins?... thats right, Disney.


P.s. LOL
Miguel561
swizz beatz - its me snitches(bitches)
molif
the most annoying song ever..

tokyo drift song.. is that the title..? i don't know.. all i know the song is annoying..
Kelcey
I'm thinking that one Venga Boys song for the moment...
gandalfthegrey
WORST SONGS EVER:

I clearly hate over-sexed hip hop pop.

Don't Cha (Pussycat Dolls), Hot in Here (Nelly), Show Me the Meaning of Being Lonely (Backstreet Boys), Bootylicious (Destiny's Child), Bye Bye Bye (NSync), Dirty (Christina Aguilera), Hit em Up Style (Blu Cantrell), My Humps (Black Eyed Peas), Lady Marmalade (Various Artists), Oops I Did It Again (Britney Spears)
TVme
I know a little about music. I have varied tastes. And yes - it takes a lot to get up on stage, and yes bad bands usually don't get record contracts and all that having been said "Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm" makes me want to drive a spike in my ears... And by the way, it may be the worst song title ever and the worst music video ever, and it's not even a great band name. Here is the link to the YouTube video - I think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4WbwwhBmRk
Vladalf
Well there are many but I can say that most DJ mixes are pretty bad.
-Vladalf
adri
Tokio Hotel - Monsoon, that is f*cking annoying and stupid song!


Adri
powerfusion66
Obviously you dont know the new folk greek music, it is a music formatted the 80s and developing since then using oriental arabic-indian sounds(including beats the late years) with poor vocabulary in the songs.
Here's a sample Laughing
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2gHPSe-3DU8
dougblackjr
There was a song about 10-15 years ago. It was the six year old French kid singing a hip-hop kind-of dance song about being a baby.

It was a huge hit....with people who ate lead paint.

Which I did.....I'm sorry. Very Happy

Anyone remember this song?

~ Doug
catscratches
powerfusion66 wrote:
Obviously you dont know the new folk greek music, it is a music formatted the 80s and developing since then using oriental arabic-indian sounds(including beats the late years) with poor vocabulary in the songs.
Here's a sample Laughing
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2gHPSe-3DU8
The description sounded awesome but the music sounded awful.
georgeraias
worst song ever is:
nelly-grillz
Razz
lastelement0
the umbrella song by rihanna.

annoying song to begin with. then on top of that she cant properly say the word "umbrella". i actually hate every song that she does. they are so damn annoying.

also

lip gloss by lil mama.

how some of these people come up with their songs is beyond me. a whole song rapped about lip gloss?! what is this world coming to.
rufa
[quote="lastelement0"]the umbrella song by rihanna.

annoying song to begin with. then on top of that she cant properly say the word "umbrella". i actually hate every song that she does. they are so damn annoying.

also

lip gloss by lil mama.

how some of these people come up with their songs is beyond me. a whole song rapped about lip gloss?! what is this world coming to.[quote]

Just watched Lip Gloss video..

MAN THAT SONG WAS BAD!
gugusm
Everything by Tokio Hotel...
KeenEyes
This cover of the "Final Countdown" is by far the most horrible song ever.

Usually songs are funny when they're bad, but they're in a joking way. This band is actually trying to be serious... so it's just horrible...

http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1817634
R4J4H-D4T-808
David_Pardy wrote:
I've heard plenty of 'real' rap, and it is just as much rubbish as 'mtv' rap.

Most r&b artists suck too, and the Black Eyed Peas are one of those artists. I wish they'd all just go away and never bother my ears again.

In fact, pretty much any song that's been played on commercial radio/mtv/video hits/whatever sucks.

Don't bother trying to convince me otherwise, because I'm one of the few people in this world who actively seek to listen to music outside of what the record companies want me to listen to.

yup mee too
Farqual
The worst song is the rap !!!!
The best song is rock !!!
JaneLane
I'm Afraid Of Britney Spear, By Those Chicks I Dont Even Remember Their Band Name.

L.O.V.E. By Ashlee Simpson, Actually Every Song By Her And Her Sister's.

Tattoo By Jordan Whatshername From American Idol.

Anything Screamo Is Pretty Annoying.

I Think That Is All I Can Think About For Now.
JaneLane
Farqual wrote:
The worst song is the rap !!!!
The best song is rock !!!


Those Aren't Songs, They Are Genres.
schoenstattmx
the worts song that i have ever listened, hummm.. Rihanna - Umbrella, it just say the same thing umbrella ella ella...
McDucque
KeenEyes wrote:
This cover of the "Final Countdown" is by far the most horrible song ever.

Usually songs are funny when they're bad, but they're in a joking way. This band is actually trying to be serious... so it's just horrible...

http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1817634


Hehehe, that was pretty bad-great. That song in general is pretty bad, unless it's played at a magic show...
mikakiev
Britney Spears Oops I did it again... Sos tupid also Spice girls with their Wannabe(only this stupid zigazigga makes people feel silly.
officernarc
the WORST SONGS EVER? that's pretty easy. anything by iwrestledabearonce or brokencyde. i defy any of you to listen to more than 3 seconds of either band.
slashnburn99
anything that goes

ah yeah!

full of them early 90s (stock, aitkin and waterman)

timmy mallet - teenie weenie itsy winnie yellow polkadot bikini
welshsteve
All By Myself - Eric Carman (and Dying Sealion...sorry Celine Dion version)

Cryin' - Roy Orbison

Hallelluia - X-Factor winner (Alex is it?)

Anything R&B (I hate this music)

Anythign by Akon

99.99% of songs that have come from X Factor/Pop Idol winners (RUBBISH!!!)
casben79
britney spers womaniser, absolute crap makes me wanna hurl everytime i hear that atrocity
CosmicDisturbance
I AM A SUPERSTAR
WITH A BIG BIG HOUSE
AND A BIG BIG CAR
I AM A SUPERSTAR
AND I DON'T CARE WHO YOU ARE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCEeQSjL11U
lavitran
Worst song ever...

Baby got Back. ugh...
Noremac
Most stuff that is on the popular radio stations that gets stuck in peoples heads and teeny boppers run around playing out loud at innapropriate places on their mobiles because they think it makes them cool.

but I really can't pick one in particular, so I'm just gonna say I hate Macy Gray, like, I'll kill her, I mean it, if I ever see her, I'll do something terrible.
spinout
music can't be bad - someone always tent to like every style...

OK - alphaville - forever young!!!

For beeing a smash hit it is really nothing!!!! Ok some synth tunes at the end that is ok but the song BLUUAARGGG - nothing that end to be interesting in a musical way!

They had a single called jet set , where the singleversion was actually quite good BUT what sold was "big in japan!"... Big in japan has nothing the jet set had ... a big mystery.... my rankad as second most crap in music, big in japan....
slashnburn99
Green Jelly 3 little pigs

Or anything thats drum and bass - i don`t get that
diabolical
I think possibly the worst song ever is possibly "Dur Dur D'etre Bebe by Jordi" The cuteness factor wears off in a few seconds and this song gets really annoying. Come on and little french boy????
stel4e
Each song from Bulgarian chalga music is the WORST song ever!!!
siren123
the worst song ever wrote is:
Circus- by Britney spears
it's just gay
guggs
Going back a bit, "Mull of Kintyre" by Wings was truly, truly, truly awful. If you've never heard it then you're very lucky and I'd advise to you keep it that way. To give you a clue how bad it was, it had bagpipes on it. If only McCartney had stopped writing when The Beatles split ...
catscratches
Puppy dog in a meatgrinder! Very Happy
JBotAlan
KnowingGuy wrote:
catscratches wrote:
Anything rap. Can't imagine anything worse. The only thing that is more terrible is the swedish artist Carola. What will people think of Sweden when she's that big and international as well!?
I hate to come in here and knuckle you down for hating a genre and expressing your opinion, but have you really given rap a chance?

I've gotten 28 people(out of 30) into rap and they were exactly like you.

Some rap is fun. I do admit that. However, it is only fun when the beat is throbbing through my skull, and even then I need to be in a specific mood to enjoy it. I am the same way with current pop. It is fun to listen to when I'm driving, but as soon as I get home I want something with a little more substance.

Worst song ever? Birthday Sex, by Jeremih. That song shows Jeremih's lack of talent in both musical and lyrical areas. There is nothing clever about it...it is just a vile, repetitive, monotonous "song," and the fact that it is in the top 40 right now shows the lack of intelligence in society.

Too many rap songs are much like Birthday Sex. The entire purpose of the song is to talk about some act that would make your great grandmother roll in her grave. I prefer songs that are a bit more platonic, or at least a bit more musically interesting. You can't hum along with most rap.

I don't mean to bash, but I have a hard time even classifying rap as music.
iyepes
I can't tell about the worst song. The list of the bad ones is tooooo long and all them battle to be the worst. Razz
andysart380
all the stupid rap that isnt really rap more pop..about ****** and shit like that..its not even concidered music to me.
slashnburn99
tinsy winsey yellow polkadot bikini

also any song that gets to number 1 always feels a bit of an anti moment
Radar
This is one of those things were I'm really glad that I don't know what to suggest for being the worst ever. I'm glad I haven't distinctly heard a song that I thought was that awful.
igorflysta
Ukrainian rap band "Friends" its the worst I've heard ever.
silverdown
To me the worst song ever that I can think of at the moment is........ anything opera....... Shocked ears tend to hate that....
babarus
Hei i think that the Worse song is http://www.trilulilu.ro/ranya/e005ddd8de184b .....Very Happy


Confused
what are you thinking?
Ophois
To be honest, as iyepes said, this is a very long list.
At the moment, I would include anything made by Jack White.
But there is just soooo much.
todabeat
its true. it can be very hard to select just ONE song

but i cant start my list with...

umm.... damn.. it is hard


i would have to go with: Aqua; Barbie Girl
really stupid song
jeck
have you heard the song Nobody, Nobody But You? i think so... MTV aired them often sometime ago.. its a Korean song and admittedly i can say its not really that bad... what make it worst for me? there are people who killed each other over that song... and happened not just once but twice already at different places and time... why? i dont know... maybe illiteracy... i guess...
gverutes
Nazarath - Love Hurts ---> both the best and worst song ever...
spinout
Nazareth ... that is the correct spelling I guess?
Related topics
Reply to topic    Frihost Forum Index -> Sports and Entertainment -> Music

FRIHOST HOME | FAQ | TOS | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | SITE MAP
© 2005-2011 Frihost, forums powered by phpBB.