FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

A girl who stopped talking with me...

kk_loke86
Hello, there... I am suffering with these situation recently...

A girl who I love so much has stopped talking with me after I have remembered back all the things (I suffer amnesia recently). She just ignore my existence even though both of us are seeing each other... I don`t know what she think.... What can I do? huh?
Bluedoll
Confused here just a little. She is ignoring you but your seeing each other, which? You want to know what she is thinking - try asking.

There isn't too many details here so I will assume that you were communicating before but have now stopped for one reason or another. It might be a good idea to find out what that reason is. Keep in mind though not everyone want to talk sometimes. It may mean she wants some space or maybe you can small talk or talk about things that you used to enjoy.

You are going to have to figure out what is best by trying different approaches or just stay away.
Da Rossa
kk_loke86 wrote:
Hello, there... I am suffering with these situation recently...

A girl who I love so much has stopped talking with me after I have remembered back all the things (I suffer amnesia recently). She just ignore my existence even though both of us are seeing each other... I don`t know what she think.... What can I do? huh?

Did you have an affair?
This could be due to a third element in the story. Maybe she got a new s.o.b. boyfriend that just hates her 'friends'.
Mannix
Needs more clarity. I don't understand either.