FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

.asia

dude_xyx
Soon they will launch this new ccTLD " .asia " I know most Asian domainors waiting to grab some nice domains as soon its launch. Whats your opinion about this new ccTLD ? it would have a better success than .euro which end up with an disastrous start.
coreymanshack
dude_xyx wrote:
Soon they will launch this new ccTLD " .asia " I know most Asian domainors waiting to grab some nice domains as soon its launch. Whats your opinion about this new ccTLD ? it would have a better success than .euro which end up with an disastrous start.

i dont think it will have any success at all. I certainly wouldn't remember anything ending in .asia , that's to long of an ending domain.
Scorpio
I am not too sure about this either.. However, the sunrise period is only starting now, there is a long way to go before the domain is available to the general public
Liques
well... I think that it will has sucess because Asia is big community here...
mtorregiani
.asia is a domain that is only useful for asian domainers. I don't see other use for the rest of the people.
What do you think about it?
Flakky
mtorregiani wrote:
.asia is a domain that is only useful for asian domainers. I don't see other use for the rest of the people.
What do you think about it?
It is useful for anyone because if people would register popular domain names like google.asia, sure you will sell it for a lot of money.
mjohnson
Only the short domains such as a.asia b.asia aa.asia are worthy of regestering.
Flakky
mjohnson wrote:
Only the short domains such as a.asia b.asia aa.asia are worthy of regestering.
Can you explain why?
sambhav
When are they launching it ??
dude_xyx
The sunrise period has already started I think. It will be opened for public in March or April.