FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Tell us more bout how you guys started frihhost

richard270384
Gdya Fri People,

Had a few beers so apologise for any typos.

Frihost has to be the best forum site on the net. It is the ONLY forums which I regularly post something on. I guess that says a lot about the wuality you guys offer.

Anywya, I'd like to see some information about how you ugys started, what sort of advertising you did, how much money (if any) you put into it. I guess just a lot of tips for people starting their own sites from a successful website like urself,

I htink frihost is a vary successful site and I think that (especialley since this site is partially about web hosting) it would be good to find out more about how to promote a good site. i.e. how frihost first started with their promotions.

Cheers ffrom australia fellas,
Richard
rvec
here's a start: http://www.frihost.com/about.php
I don't know if much more is coming but i think this'll be it.
vinx_18
I've just read over and over the about page of frihost and honestly...I just want to be one of the moderators... I just love posting in here... My very first intention of why im here was just to get the free web host for my college projects... But now, I'm already working and I just love posting and participating on topics in here.. I hope bondings will pick me up as one of the moderators or maybe some of the junior admin will recommend me to bonding...What a wish and a dream...Hope my dream will come true...hehehh Very Happy