FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Do you like DDR?

vonboy
I never realy got into it,but I was going to get the Hottest Party one for the Wii soon. Do you like DDR, or did you used to?
takashiro
What do you mean by DDR? It's a short word, isn't it? Question Question
vonboy
um it's short for dance dance revolution. that game where you have a mat with 4 arrows on it, and you have to step on the right arrows in rythem.
william
Heh, I've played it on the Playstation 2. I don't own it myself, and for good reason. It was fun at first, until the levels got more difficult. And then, I became tired. I was literally sweating. Seriously, I don't sweat THAT much while jogging for a mile. I also had the problem that my feet would move away from the center of the mat, so I would be hitting either the wrong arrow, or no arrow. So, good game at first...but too tiring. (Although, I did play for a long time, maybe that's why I was tired). Now, I should point out that only video games that make me move my legs get me tired. Moving my arms doesn't (Wii).
Zombie
I've never played new versions of DDR, although I ave played some ripoff TVGame version I got from WalMart. Anyway, DDR seems dumb, the eyetoy is a better concept.
hlavco
I play DDR all the time. I play it almost every day. I've got most of the PS2 versions and also Mario mix for Gamecube. The fact that it's tiring is a good thing, I think. Gets rid of extra energy and burns a bunch of calories.

DDR is better than Eyetoy because sometimes the Eyetoy doesn't detect the motion that well, whereas the pad almost always works as long as you're standing in the right place. However, the newer versions of DDR have Eyetoy support, meaning you play on the pad and hit markers with the camera at the same time. I haven't tried it, but it seems similar to the hand motions they'll be using on the Wii version.
gibbo
he,he i love playing DDR at arcades im starting to do pretty good, for a guy anyway lol.
Pikokola
DDR... for a party, maybe it's cool as long as you had lots of sense of music, and of course you can play it well (Hope it didn't turn to be a bad memories when you had yourself beaten for 10 times straight in a single day ^^)

note : I think I recall a game like ddr but you play it online using arrow key or numpad key.. IfI'm not mistaken it's called audition online
girisimselradyoloji
whats mean DDR
infobankr
DDR stands for Dance Dance Revolution, its an arcade game and a console game where you dance to instructions passing on the screen, kind of like tetris in a way... Smile

I haven't played but I'd probably fare poorly with little coordination... but I think its great there are video games with exercise.
dac_nip
i thought it was DDR for ram in computers. (double data rate synchronous dynamic random access memory)..man, lol.