FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

blog problem

alalex
Hi, i have a problem with my blog (http://www.frihost.com/users/alalex/blog/vc-108.html) because when i want to edit an entry, i wanted to change the name, and i can't, it keeps the same name!
Also, i would like to suggest a 'delete' button, because now, i created a post where it shouldnt have been, and i can't delete it, or edit it into something apropiate to the category!

thanks in advance! Wink
Bondings
The delete button is coming.

About not being able to edit, what exactly are you trying to edit? The blog descriptions, a category description, a blog post or a blog comment? If you don't know, just copy-past the url that you use to edit.
truespeed
He means the post title,i tried to edit one last night after i posted it,even though it allowed me to type the new title in,when i went to post,it still had the original title,obviously when you introduce a delete option this wouldn't matter as anyone can simply start the post again.
alalex
ok bondings, will be waiting!
And yeah, i meant the new blog entry title, i wanted to edit it, so i went to edit, and then i changed the title, i click on submit, but the title remains the same Sad
I guess is just a bug, but the overall blog project is going really well! Smile its a very nice initiative right there!
Are you going to make it like a full feature blog? with customizable themes-colors and stuff?