FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

My Official Blog: JMLWorld Weblog

jmlworld
My site went under many developments and upgrades. I successfully completed the one month work of redesigning and recoding both the CSS and main files.

The new version of my website will enable you post your own recommendations, I'll take my best efforts to create WordPress themes and plugins and Joomla templates and components.

In the up coming days, I'll be working to create a download manager and project pages, it makes life easier for me to share my latest works... Also I'm planning to release my current theme with different colours.

Now you can visit my website over here: http://www.jmlworld.frih.net

NB: I'm really appreciating your recommendations and feedback and will be useful to develop few free plugins, try to put some comments in the comments section or contact me or, somehow, help spread the word.

Thanks.
benjad
The site looks pretty good.

There is one major problem to you running a blog right now. Your English is very choppy and unnatural. It is very difficult to read. I didn't think I was going to say anything, but you need to at least run a spell checker to correct the misspelled words. Some of the grammar checkers will even help you build sentences which make more sense.

For the moment, use more pictures and use simpler sentences to hide this weakness.