FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Best PSP Games???

kuhdorf
Hi =)

i need some good games for my psp can anyone tell me some good games??? i think that a lot of the games are not very good but maybe one of you can help me Wink
DivineLight
Need For Speed - Carbon. It's a nice game, My cousin used to play it all
time. I tried it also and I recommend it to you also if you like racing games.
Kelcey
Valkyrie Profile Lenneth and Jeanne D Arc are really good rpgs on it. Final Fantasy Tactics is coming out soon. Disgaea is as well. As you can see I only buy rpgs for it.
Patriot Players
Wipeout was a good racing game, one of the launch titles for the PSP I believe. Its been a long time since Ive bought any games for mine, Ive been largely disappointed by it on the whole.
ZeroXD
I've played a ton of psp games and i'd have to say the psp's strong point is rpgs and puzzle games are always fun to play on handhelds. So mixing those two critieria together, the first game i'd suggest is Puzzle Quest - Challenge Of The Warlords, it's a very cool puzzle rpg game that i enjoyed a lot. It's also available for the DS, but i much prefer the PSP version.

Some recent rpgs i've liked are Jeanne D'Arc and Brave Story. Jeanne D'Arc is very similr to Final Fantasy Factics if you ever played that on the original playstation. Brave Story is more of a traditional rpg with a pretty good story.

And i think the most addictive game ever made for psp is Lumines, a simple game, but oh so fun....

That's all i can think of at the moment, I know more will come to me, as i've played a ton of psp games that i've enjoyed.
azuwis
Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII and Syphon Filter: Logan's Shadow
D1aMoNd_
azuwis wrote:
Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII and Syphon Filter: Logan's Shadow
I want to get Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII is it good? what would you rate it out of 10?
D1aMoNd_
Have you played GTA Liberty City Stories on the PSP its very good.. I have cloaked it 4 times now Very Happy
nitros
Yes I have played Grand Theft Auto Liberty City stories i think its also a great game. My Favorite Mission was ....the last level i think it was called 'Da BomB' where you had to blow up the military ship that was a very exciting mission ..i just kept using the sniper rifle i owned everybody Very Happy ...so D1aMoNd_ what would be your favorite Mission?