FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Help with php and coding

Shnelby
I don't know where to put this, so I put it here. I am making a pet site, like neopets, but different. I was wondering if someone could help my code the layout and make the scripts and databases. I've found tutorials on scripts, but none of them worked. I need a registration script, a log in script, and much more. I can either have someone tutor me or code it for me. It doesn't matter. If you tutor me, it would take more time, but then i would learn from it and could do it next time. So....... I would LOVE help, but if you don't want to it's ok.
Star Wars Fanatic
I think the best thing for you to do is to do small projects and slowly get better, because, frankly, no one is going to want to help you with a project like this. It's to big, to vague, and like you know, there are plenty of tutorials.

What we would be glad to do though, is take a look at the scripts you've tried that don't seem to work, as long as they aren't to big, we would love to help you. Smile
Shnelby
Ok, I understand. I have tried to make a login and a registration script work, but it doesn't. I will try a different one on this host when I get hosted.