FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Kingdom Hearts

JAMTEEN
yeah the disney game...
So any one own any of them?
wabik90
I have never played this game, but i heard it's good. It's Disney game and some people thinks it's for children, but it isn't. I heard it's hard and there is some darkness in it Very Happy

O, hoho Very Happy I've just played GBA version, but not for long time.... First location and I can't open doors... What the shame.... I'll check it out later Very Happy Graphic in GBA version is good, music too Smile

Cheers Very Happy
Kelcey
I have the two PS2 ones. I'm gonna get the DS and PSP ones when they're released.
ForceRun
Looked cool, but as a PC only gamer, I haven't played it. I know the kids love it.
Pikokola
Kingdom hearth... It's not only Disney games... It's SquarEnix games too (The one who own Final Fantasy, Chrono Cross, Chrono Triger, etc)...

In my opinion, this game was good, it's a RPG-Action game, has lvl, lots of magic, good story line etc
beyblade0203
got 1 & 2 my all time favourite ps2 game!!!!

all those who dont have it and like adventure games a few words of advice:

GO AND BUY IT!!!
indie_hall
I have both KH 1&2. Both are great games, I have to say they are a bit childish though (which is not a surprise). The nature of the games don't detract from the quality of their offerings in my opinion.

Kingdom Hearts 2 was the better (or at least much more polished) game, but you have to play through 1 to get into 2! Both are a recommended buy.
lolo69000
I like this game ! It was one of my first game I've played ..

First I thought that it could be boring to play with Disney characters but after a while I've discover a very interesting game !
anonymous21
Sora, Donald, and Goofy!!! I love you all... Very Happy

Good story... although I only played the KH II... I'm waiting for the Third Sequel... But I heard from rumors that It is going to be in PS III already... I only have PS II... I'm begging (not actually) to myself in my mind that PLEASE, SHIFT THE THIRD KH TO SONY PS II!... Sad

Nobodies are the worst enemies here in Kingdom Hearts... I like the Graphics! Also the Characters! No... Everything! Very Happy
Tatsumaru
One of my favorite role playing games for the ps2... beautiful game, nice storyline and fun characters. The gameplay was frustrating sometimes, mainly because of some camera problems, but it didn't steal away the fun at all. I've probably beat it about 5 times so far, the last time was a year ago.

I've had part 2 laying around for 2 months now but I haven't had the time to start playing... damn schoolwork : (
Pikokola
beyblade0203 wrote:
got 1 & 2 my all time favourite ps2 game!!!!

all those who dont have it and like adventure games a few words of advice:

GO AND BUY IT!!!

and if you had spare money, buy the Kingdom Hearts : Chain of Memories (Game Boy Advance)

Good for wasting time, and you could play as Riku in the end.
neffernin
Disney + Squaresoft.... go figure? They are very good games. Square teamed up with nintendo to make Super Mario RPG on SNES, it was a very cool game that mixed Final Fantasy with Mario Bros; I'd suggest you guys go find it and check it out (get a rom if need be ^^)
Roush
KH was my first game on the ps2. I bought the gameboy advance one and the second installment. I thought that they were great. I liked the mixture of Square's characters to the Disney characters and worlds. It is definitely different than most games.