FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Active while on Ambien

Miriah
When I take Ambien at night I eat, read, write, leave myself notes (because I have told myself that I realize I won't remember what I am saying in the note, but I need to remember, so I write it down to myself), interact....and so on. I am told I am more relaxed, and that I am in no pain, and that I do go to bed and go to sleep in about a half an hour to an hour. When I have written to myself, I have told me (this is weird) that I won't do anything dangerous, and that I am mainly hungry and I have the desire to work on the behavioral equation I am trying to develop.

Opinions? Thoughts? Questions?
benjmd
Ambien is a prescription medication. Therefore a doctor prescribed it to you. If you are concerned about how you are tolerating the medication, you should contact your doctor.
loryl
Since doctors can prescribe the wrong dosage because each patient is different in how they react to drugs, you should take your concerns seriously. Considering the strangeness of your post (it sounds somewhat disoriented. A rough scan of your previous posts shows that you usually write more clearly), I'd contact your doctor...