FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Online Game - Ragnarok Online

gwaps
ragnarok online is one of my favorite game, get to play with your frieds online, 3D and thousands of items, accessories, etc..
differet character to choose from that fits your personality, quest and player versus player.

you should check it out! highly recomended.
smartpandian
Have you tried World of warcrafts?

Its similar to Ragnarok.. has got many of my friends playing it..

Here is a Fantastic TV episode of World of Warcrafts..on southparkzone TV
http://www.southparkzone.com/episode-vid-1008.htm
coreymanshack
smartpandian wrote:
Have you tried World of warcrafts?

Its similar to Ragnarok.. has got many of my friends playing it..

Here is a Fantastic TV episode of World of Warcrafts..on southparkzone TV
http://www.southparkzone.com/episode-vid-1008.htm

Yea ,except world of warcraft takes $15 a month.
LuXTheReaper
i actually prefer Guild Wars. WoW had no story for me as i never played any of the war craft games. If it was World of Starcraft however i would be playing it.

I would recommend either Guild Wars or 2Moons

2Moons is 100% free and like others is a massive MMO. Highly addictive

www.acclaim.2moons.com
coreymanshack
LuXTheReaper wrote:
i actually prefer Guild Wars. WoW had no story for me as i never played any of the war craft games. If it was World of Starcraft however i would be playing it.

I would recommend either Guild Wars or 2Moons

2Moons is 100% free and like others is a massive MMO. Highly addictive

www.acclaim.2moons.com

2 moons, cool, never heard of it.
vaoger
gwaps wrote:
ragnarok online is one of my favorite game, get to play with your frieds online, 3D and thousands of items, accessories, etc..
differet character to choose from that fits your personality, quest and player versus player.

have you try lineage 2 ( sorry to be a coppycat!)
World of warcraft is a bit like Ragnarok online... but 2d time is about END.
Lineage 2 will be the most playable MMORPG ( may be dome said RF online will be better)
but yes.. all online game are unic and special... depend on the player him self to decide it!!

Good luck... but the way... DEX VIT STR SNIPER rules....!!!
Sarcas
I tried it once, you can't really call it 3d though

I got lost after about 10 minutes even when my friend tried to explain it all, i pretty much gave up aftere Rolling Eyes
Pikokola
Sarcas wrote:
I tried it once, you can't really call it 3d though

I got lost after about 10 minutes even when my friend tried to explain it all, i pretty much gave up aftere Rolling Eyes

yap 3d background with semi 3d char. In my opinion, it's the best for game online graphic, because sometimes full 3d are kind of.. annoying with lot's of crowds...

if you try to play RO, don't ask your friend to explain it, Trial and error are the best way to understand RO.

Btw... I'm playing in IdRO
virtus
hey, RO Laughing
Go on feelro! 50x50x25! New europe server! 800 Online! hehe?
QrafTee
I've played RO for around... 2-3 years, 8 months on iRO, 2 years on dRO, and the remaining on several private servers including qRO, ninjaRO, and eRO.
Pikokola
some ro server are almost die
the only things that attarct players is the woe and pvp, lately, new patches are solo player killer, some dungeon somehow impossible to be beaten alone. Bots and such things makes it worst, it's not impossible that you found yourself fighting bot on the WoE time...

If you still wants to play it, try japan server (jRo), ppl said they're much more better than iRo, even better than kRo
novadream
I know this reply is a little late, but did you guys know that there is an official free server hosted by Gravity now. You can get the information here:
http://iro.ragnarokonline.com/payment/subscription.asp
It's the perfect opportunity to get back into the game if you used to play it. I played RO back when it was in free beta and that was amazing, now it's pretty much the same again. Also, I've noticed that there are fewer bots on the Valkyrie server (probably because it's free).
QrafTee
gwaps wrote:

I played RO for roughly 3 or so years altogether. One year beta testing for iRO, one and a half years on private server dRO, the remaining years on qRO among other private servers.
amperx
i played ro for 2 years, and i can say its a really great game, it just got ruined when the bots came in,