FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

My fav Pet....

onepage
Unfortunately my favorite pet was killed not too long ago, but I have got a new one. I now have a pitbull who will eat anyone up who they don't know.

P.S. Do not step into my yard.... especially if he doesn't know you.
brucedes
You should break him of that habit, seriously. If he should bite someone, and if it goes to court, unless you can justify a reason not to, he will probably be put down, regardless of how lovely a dog he is...
Sadow
I agree. If you encourage your dog to be hostile to people I even think you are a criminal, Brucedes.
Do you feel safe having a dog be like that and it being hostile to people to protect you? or do you just like to revel in the power you have by owning a pitbull who is dangerous?

What if your dog mutulates and kills a beautiful 5-year old girl?
How would you feel if this would happen? can you even imagine how the parents of this little girl would feel if the face of their daughter would be bitten off by the monster YOU created. The girl would go down the coffin and so would your dog....
Wise up, man, and please raise your dog to be friendly to people. Pitbulls are great dogs, but please don't abuse them. Seriously. Don't allow your dog to be a monster. I'm pretty sure you don't need a monster. Crying or Very sad
dray101
^^

I'm with those two, why would you want a vicious friend? (if you can even call him friend)

Why don't you get a dog/cat or other pet who you, your family and your friends can play catch with, pat or give a hug to without worrying if they'll still have there fingers or worse!?!

Wink Rolling Eyes Wink
Rico
What was the deceased pets name?
matheus_controle
onepage wrote:
Unfortunately my favorite pet was killed not too long ago, but I have got a new one. I now have a pitbull who will eat anyone up who they don't know.

P.S. Do not step into my yard.... especially if he doesn't know you.

I do Brasil.
Looks not know how ai, most here is a pit bull someone attacks him the fate and death and the owner pays for the crime depending on the severity will arrested and responds to cases in justice, ai light catch with his dog and very good a pit bull if I could have one more child can be dangerous.
soldeinvierno
mi mascota favorita son las langostas,,...molan mucho, sobre todo cuando las sacas al parke q molonas son!!!!
russel26
im so sad...i hope your new pet is a long live...
Daisie
I am sooo with Sadow on that one, we hear to many case of poor kids been killed or disfigured by vicious dog. They are even talking about making a law (in france) where you could go to jail if your dog kill someone, i believe it could be up to 10 yrs....
304esque
the third poster is confusing the main and second poster's name.
and the 6th post is illegible ._.

I can't help but swallow back the urge to nitpick and that third post there >_<

that aside, onepage, I agree that your dog should be taken down a peg or two. It could lead to serious trouble in the future if you don't. I hope the excessive ferocity of the dog isn't the main thing you like about him.

How did you come by such a creature anyway? I'm amazed it didn't eat you up when you (who i am supposing have not seen him before you went out to find a new dog) first saw him.
jackdoe
Ever keep snakes?
heartbeat
its true that is good to have protection but do you think it is fair to make the dog be it? he would be no opponent for an armed individual.... but he would give his life gladly for you, would you live well with that burden?