FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

coreymanshack.us.to

coreymanshack
.I created a website like yesterday to show off some of the things I program/design. I know no one can comment yet, I'll work on that Very Happy I wanted you to take a look and tell me what you thought.

(yes i know most every link is broken). I haven't had time to work on it.

http://coreymanshack.us.to/

If anyone would like to help me out with this website I'd be glad for you to come on over and post some ideas. I usually run out of stuff to blog about. Anyone else feel the same way?
SamiTheBerber
Site looks nice Smile You could fix the main text to be without horizontal scroll bar.
Code:
overflow: auto;
It would be nice to be able to read all of the information...
coreymanshack
SamiTheBerber wrote:
Site looks nice Smile You could fix the main text to be without horizontal scroll bar.
Code:
overflow: auto;
It would be nice to be able to read all of the information...

Can you send me a screen shot of how it looks to you?Very Happy It would be much appreciated.
SamiTheBerber
coreymanshack wrote:
Can you send me a screen shot of how it looks to you?Very Happy It would be much appreciated.
Hunterseaker
the desgin looks okay.
It is a bit simple tho blog site's have to have a simple layout to keep the whole thing easy to read.
The colors you used for the text and design are well chosen, they match together perfectly.
Overall: it looks good, nice an simple. 7,5/10
coreymanshack
SamiTheBerber wrote:
coreymanshack wrote:

Yea, i made it like that on purpose, you really think I should get rid of the scroll bars? I put them there where you wouldn't have to scroll all the way back up the page to click a menu item.
SamiTheBerber
coreymanshack wrote:
Yea, i made it like that on purpose, you really think I should get rid of the scroll bars? I put them there where you wouldn't have to scroll all the way back up the page to click a menu item.
Of course not! You should get rid with bottom bar, which is for vertical movement. This is done with overflow:auto;.
coreymanshack
SamiTheBerber wrote:
coreymanshack wrote:
Of course not! You should get rid with bottom bar, which is for vertical movement. This is done with overflow:auto;.

true, but i think it's unsuported by some browsers. correct me if i'm mistaken.
SamiTheBerber
coreymanshack wrote:
true, but i think it's unsuported by some browsers. correct me if i'm mistaken.
I have used it and it has worked very well on every browser I have tried.