FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Playstation 4 Grill

newso
Here is a picture of the playstaion 4. The Grill. You cant play games anymore. Just cook your suasages.

Design 1

Design 2
ForceRun
This post needs to be moved to the funny pic forum, lol. But you finally found a good use for the PS4, as we know there are still no games for the $600 paperweight!
m-productions
Wasnt this made for a skit on G4...
Fire Boar
It was. It's quite an old picture, for the PS3 as it happens. Yes, it's that old. Mind you, they've got a point. A PS3 does indeed look like a grill.
mynameis
PS4?? PS3 yes the one that suxxs
newso
PS3 aint that bad. Will be totally the best once the games start coming out for it. the 360 when that first came out was crap too, with rubbish games.
LostOverThere
newso wrote:
PS3 aint that bad. Will be totally the best once the games start coming out for it. the 360 when that first came out was crap too, with rubbish games.

Yes, once the games start coming out. Wink

http://nexgenwars.com

Not looking to good.

But hey, the PS3 sucked, yes, but the PS4 looks mighty hot
spykE
Nice photoshops, but this doesn't belong here haha. And why would you call it a PS4? Same design as a PS3 from what I am seeing.
vonboy
Nice. You posted the same thing in my forum, but still nice lol.

I'm a nintendo fanboy of sorts, so i realy hate the ps3 too.
m-productions
its to bad this picture really does not go along with the ps3 other than it looks... last time i checked...was it not the 360 that has heating problems ^_~

ps: newgenwars is not the best site, they figures are now WAY off, as there is another site that has better numbers (the wii is ahead of the 360 right now... so the fact that they dont even have that right is kinda sad)
andy26
very nice work lol definitly be more use as a grill or maybe a combie Question
Blu_Spykz
Haha genius
Teddy1
Laughing yes i agree once the games start coming out the PS3 will rock some Smile quite neat work in photoshop though. As someone mentioned here would make a great grill/PS3 combie Laughing
enygmasoft
Very funny and the next step for the ps4 I'm sure, since they added so much os fat to the ps3 to do so many things, making it a grill is the only thing they missed with the ps3. The George Foreman grill does not stand a chance against the grilling PS4.
web_harman
hahahhaha............. well i just could not understand what the mess is about grill and new ps4
enternaldr
LOL! PS4 is a grill XD never excepted that! Haha

When i tried out PS3 at a Armageddon Expo it was kind of a shame because it was fater(not larger) than PS2 which can be a fuss to carry it around(to a friends place not publicly). The PS3 to me was kind of a failure in the PS series. I say keep the PS2 and dump the PS3 then skip to PS4 THE BARBEQUE! WOOOO!
traxion
man i already have a ps3 and no BBQ

now i now what i need to do when in getting hungry:P
Satori
m-productions wrote:
ps: newgenwars is not the best site, they figures are now WAY off, as there is another site that has better numbers (the wii is ahead of the 360 right now... so the fact that they dont even have that right is kinda sad)

Soooo...care to share with us this much better site?? It's easy to say there's a better site without posting a link...I mean, you can really say anything you want without backing it up. And some people might even believe you...but those with brains will discard your claims if there's no proof to back them up.
Flakky
I guess this is in the wrong section but it is damned funny Smile
Pkshields
Definately funny, in fact the first one has been posted al around my school...
mathiaus
-moved-
nivinjoy
hey that was nice mann...I liked it...
xav90
HAhaha I like the second one ^^
anilerk
lol.Very functional. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
foxzo
The second one is really funny Laughing
anttimies
Haha, first i thought that its real picture ,but it's edited right?
Its cool anyway. Smile