FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

What is the Worst Movie You've Ever Seen?

typingphenom2007
The Hills Have Eyes 2 wasn't as scary as the first one and I really regret going to see it. I jumped a few times but I wasted my money going to see it. What is the the worst movie you've ever seen and why?
smartpandian
Epic Movie...
gwaps
The Trauman Show, because i think it is weird the posters are also weird. and i didnt finished the movie,
in some magazine about carreys interview he said that the movie doesnt fit his persoally and something like that.
pudovkin
"Dungeons & Dragons". The worst special effects, acting and script.
Blu_Spykz
gwaps wrote:
The Trauman Show, because i think it is weird the posters are also weird. and i didnt finished the movie,
in some magazine about carreys interview he said that the movie doesnt fit his persoally and something like that.

I personally thought the Truman Show was Jim Carreys finest bit of acting. Not the best film I've ever seen but definitely a fantastic show case. Jim Carrey, one of my favourite actors btw.., should embark on more roles like this. LEGEND.

Worst movie I can remember seeing: Creep - the horror film set in London's underground... absolute junk movie. WILL NEVER WATCH AGAIN! Atrocious acting, poor script and plot, baaaaaaaaaaaad directing/producing ... a dire film. Horrible.

Only film that has ever made me fall to sleep though: Star Trek Nemesis... EURGH
kiran_n444
House of Wax

Starring:
Paris Hilton

There is no need for me to explain. Also
the other movie with 50 cent.
hlavco
The Rugrats Movie. Confused
MsRedImp
The latest one I can remember was United 93, but that's because I am not American so it was sort of...well just not the correct thing to watch. I think a lot of American's rated it highly, but it's hard to believe some of it.
shokman90
typingphenom2007 wrote:
The Hills Have Eyes 2 wasn't as scary as the first one and I really regret going to see it. I jumped a few times but I wasted my money going to see it. What is the the worst movie you've ever seen and why?

of course matrix - all the parts
jwellsy
Swindlers List,
Royal Tennenanbaums
and anything with Adam Sandler in it.
ammonkc
The movie "Next" with nicolas cage was really bad. Julianne Moore was a horrible FBI agent! Probably the most unbelievable FBI agent role I've ever seen. That coupled with a really bad premise, made this the worst movie I've seen for a while?
PennyLane
I really didn't like The Game. The story was so unbelievable and dumb. Besides that I also didn't like Saving Private Ryan and all the Matrix movies. That story just keeps going and going and going...
bri4n5
Beijing Bycicle, a chinese movie, definitely the worst movie i've ever seen!!!!
tony
gwaps wrote:

what??! i thought the truman show was a good movie; ha! well we all have our own tastes.i believe that is what makes the world such an interesting place and ppl so interesting to meet Smile for me, my worst movie is "stealth" - its the one about the super-smart,super-fast airplane which is its own pilot, all computerised.
KatanaSky
Personally, the worst movie I have ever seen was Pulse, then there's Boogeyman.

Generally I give horror movies and thrillers a chance ...just in case they MIGHT pull through and deliver but a lot of "scary" movies I've seen aren't really that great. ...I still consider it my favorite genre though. I RARELY go to the movies now simply because I HATE the feeling of watching a bad or even just an ok movie after paying for the ticket (if someone else is buying my ticket then that's a different story lol)

...but yeah if someone were to ask me if I would recommend Pulse or Boogeyman I would DEFINITELY tell them to look elsewhere. ..not even just for the potential waste of money, but a total waste of time as well.
mattchun
Batman 4
It's totally rubbish and I don't know why they started a movie like this.
It's still a nightmare everytime I think of this movie, oh my god.
bigdan
It's a toss up between Epic Movie and Crossroads.
skukreja
worst movie is going to watch any bollywood movie
same everything
nothing new
all stories end with the same rona dhona
Blu_Spykz
In my opinion:

IF you see a horror film that makes you jump...it can't be all that bad.

Again in my opinion:

The Truman show is potentially one of the BEST films EVER made. STUNNING acting, a marvelous film..and an A1 class.
[=====]

Worst film I have ever seen though, catagorically, is a film Called "Creep" - about "something" in London's Subway. It is the most boring, un interesting, naff, laughable film ever. Supposed to be a horror, I found the film as a whole a complete waste of my time, and money. The acting was dreadful, the lighting (I know it was in a subway...) was poor, the script was potentially written by a 4 year old, the plot was virtually none existant, and the soundtrack was so unbelievable camp it's bad/

AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE ( I WISH I DID! )
CMA
Street Fighter... from then on, I learned how to pick what I was going to watch.
blk3
CMA wrote:
Street Fighter... from then on, I learned how to pick what I was going to watch.

Yes I totally agree with you on that one. the one starring Van Damme they should have not made this movie. Bad acting from bad actors, and talk about a plot that is next to nothing.
blinx
Hmm.. it's a close call between Epic Movie and Joe Dirt.

Oh god.. and Son of Mask.

*shudders*
debowski
"Epic Movie" was the worst movie I have ever seen in my life!
I expected it to be as humorous as, for example, "Scary Movie" or any comedy with Leslie Nielsen. I wish I hadn't seen it.
_moo_
The Adventures of Baron Munchausen (?)

I think some of the people I watched it with, drifted in and out of conciousness(?).

Really, it's awful, no story, bad set, bad actore, not funny. Crap.
lethaltriad
Its hard to decide for one of all time but recently one that comes to memory was Pulse. I saw the previews and saw the actors that was in it and the concept looked cool.. but when I watched it I was totally disappointed =(
debowski
_moo_ wrote:
The Adventures of Baron Munchausen (?)

I think some of the people I watched it with, drifted in and out of conciousness(?).

Really, it's awful, no story, bad set, bad actore, not funny. Crap.

Heh, my favourite musician, Sting, starred it Wink Very Happy.
dusmanija
Phantom from Luvr or something like that. I have never seen such a crap. If you ever intend to watch this please don't. Don't waste your time. Go for Shawsenk redemption. Now that's a movie!
dusmanija
Oh and while i am stil here... Did somebody watch Planet of the apes. I watched it last night and i couldn't understand the ending. I couldn't sleep last night trying to figure it out but... So i realy would like to know.
duskraider31
dusmanija wrote:
Oh and while i am stil here... Did somebody watch Planet of the apes. I watched it last night and i couldn't understand the ending. I couldn't sleep last night trying to figure it out but... So i realy would like to know.

I would have to say Alone in the Dark is by far one of the worst movies. Ever! It is by director Uwe Boll, of the classic House of the Dead movie. He's sooo famous. For some reason he loves doing video game based movies. I feel bad for the guy, he gets railed on so much for sucking. The acting in the movie is horrible, and I don't even want to describe the dry-hump sex scene.
Seiji
D-War was pretty stupid. Had good effects but a terrible storyline. I thought it was going to be sort of like The Host but better but it came out to be worst.
Tim Graham
Hmmmmm...

Shrek 2 was bad, Shrek 3 was even worse. The Scary Movie ones were pretty awful too.

Then there is a whole world of straight-to-DVD ones that are just apalling..a friend and I once filled an entire A4 page with dodgy sequels.

EDIT: Oh yeah, and I forget High School Music - I only saw tiny snippets of the singalong special on TV a few months ago and that alone was enough to make me want to jump in front of a bus! Shocked Razz
ExecuKev
"Black Xmas" was a horrific waste of a couple of hours.

We rented the DVD a couple of weeks ago and it was apbolutely appalling!

It was one of those slasher movies where the plot was so bad, you just knew that the cast were getting naked at some point to try to salvage it... an hour in... cue shower scene.

We should have just watched top gun again!!! Cool
jtayl153
has to be a tie between Paris and The sound of music
furtasacra
blinx wrote:
Hmm.. it's a close call between Epic Movie and Joe Dirt.

Oh god.. and Son of Mask.

*shudders*

I hate to admit it, but I actually enjoyed Joe Dirt. (Being slightly drunk helped a lot.) I agree that it was a bad movie, but I think that was partly intentional.

However you must keep in mind that I suffer from a debilitating addiction to REALLY bad movies. I'm talking about the kind of bad that have such monumentally bad writing, acting, and special effects that they are unintentionally hilarious. The kind of movies that ended up on Mystery Science Theater 3000. Like the worst movie I've ever seen, Santa Claus Conquers The Martians, which I actually saw on TV in when I was in high school, which predates MST3K by about six years. It was so awful my best friend and I were weeping with laughter while we watched it.
chaity
the worst movie iv ever seen is a bollywood movie named RGV KI AAG
chaity
chaity wrote:
the worst movie iv ever seen is a bollywood movie named RGV KI AAG
D'Artagnan
SUCK , the first hour of that movie is almost unbearable!

and VLAD the impaler , what a dumb movie!
Lady Elensar
From the movies which are produced this year, it's definitely Devil. Or wait, I haven't seen it yet, but I think Piranha 3D is much worse. Or The Wolfman, didn't like this one that much too.
LostOverThere
Orgy of the Dead.

I've never seen any movie so bankrupt of creativity or talent that it makes Plan 9 from Outer Space look like Citizen Kane.

(Of course, naturally Orgy of the Dead came from the same fantastic writer that bought us Plan 9 and Glen or Glenda; Edward D. Wood, Jr.)
The-Nisk
The Happening, Twilight. I have erased the rest from my memory.

Mega Shark vs. Giant Octopus was epicly bad - we were crying with laughter.
scorpionx
Pearl Harbor: the lovestory is very bad!
rayxzero
SAW is the worst movie for me because its more on gore an violence...
dapopeyoh
For me, lethal ninja was a very bad movie. I didn't enjoy it at all.
catscratches
Worst as in:

Actually worst: Random clips I've happily forgotten all about.

"So bad it's hilarious"-worst: Riki Oh: The story of Ricky

Worst in comparison to my expectations: Fight Club, Blade Runner, Ghost in the Shell
LostOverThere
catscratches wrote:
Worst in comparison to my expectations: Fight Club, Blade Runner, Ghost in the Shell

I really dislike Fight Club, I mean a lot. But it's definitely not the "Worst Film Ever". I think what OP is asking for is the worst feature film to be publicly released in cinemas.

Things like "The Room" and "Glen or Glenda" certainly come to mind.
catscratches
Which is why I labeled it "Worst in comparison to my expectations". I've never seen such a horrible, awful film like The Room and expected it to be good. So I guess they're not really "worst films", merely "most disappointing films".
gandalfthegrey
Human Centipede by far is the worst movie ever. It is not scary or interesting, just gross and a waste of two hours of my life.

The Room was pretty bad, but at least there were a few interesting and humorous moments.

The invention of lying is horribly predictable, with a stupid script and bad acting by both Ricky Gervais and Jennifer Garner.
cybersa
I hate Prince of Persia.
Because expect more from that movie.
portoskt
all movies with steven segal, i think
wellerchap
I usually dislike remakes....where the film company just try to cash in on an old movies name/popularity.....I shun them for that reason, so haven't seen those films, but ones that spring to mind are "The Italian Job", "Pearl Harbour", "Alfie".....why not make a new film, instead of trying to emulate perfection and fall down short?
I also dislike (usually) Hollywood blockbuster types....you know, the types that most of the world like....I always feel out of sync with what most people like, so usually end up hating anything with big effects/explosions etc.
A film doesn't need to blow the TV of the shelf to be good, does it?
welshsteve
Plan 9 From Outer Space, so bad it's funny.

Some of the films on SyFy are pretty bad such as War Of The Worlds 2 and Titanic 2
wellerchap
Surely, we could never have seen the worst film ever made, as we'd switch it off some way in?
I took my daughter to see The Addams Family a few years ago, and fell asleep 20 minutes in....she woke me at the end.
Good job they have comfortable chairs now in most cinemas! Confused
motomoto
Epic Movie, it's very bad parody film..
LostOverThere
motomoto wrote:
Epic Movie, it's very bad parody film..

I can't believe I paid money to see that... Sad

Edit: Fixed dodgy grammar
JonathanCharles
The Worst movie that i have ever seen in my life is:
The Mist
The Revolutionary Road...........
I couldn't believe that how a director can made such kind of movies .......
barbera123
just one word fabulous....
Tesa323
House of wax worst movie I could remember